Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick

Shop Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this a good product or is it clump? [user:reigningryan]
Is this product easy to remove?
Where I can buy it?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
...shadow and finding it all over my face. There is none of that with the cream stick! So easy to apply and it stays in place! The color is also really great for day or night wear. It lasts all day!in reviews
Easy to apply, long lasting eye shadow with awesome color payoff. Perfect for an all over lid color and out the door kind of day. in reviews
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Kelsey H.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Kelsey H.
I received this as a gift from Bobbi Brown and Octoly. This is my first shadow stick to use and I loved it! I went with Dusty Mauve and it’s so pretty on. I was worried it would be hard to apply but it was actually very easy. It did not smudge at all and looked great all day.
Olga A.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Olga A.
Dusty Mauve Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow stick has a beautiful lavender color that blends so beautifully on my eye lids and works great with my skin complexion. The eyeshadow has a right amount of shimmer, but it's not too much shimmering. It is very long lasting and once I put it on, doesn't move. Love it!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Erika C.
I received this product complimentary from Bobbi Brown cosmetics and Octoly in exchange for my honest review. Bobbi Brown long-wear cream shadow sticks come in several different gorgeous shades. The shade I received was Dusty Mauve. It glides right on the lids effortlessly so you don’t have to tug at your eyes. It is also very easy to blend in without clumping nor caking up. You don’t even need a brush, it blends very well with the tip of your finger. This product is waterproof and can be worn alone or with other shades. I really like the convenience of these shadow sticks as well because you can throw it in your make up bag or purse, it’s the perfect size to use on the go. I used this as an all over shade and I also used this as a mauve eye liner, both looks were really cute! I will absolutely keep using this product and try the other shades.
Yadira R.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Yadira R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadow stick color golden pink is a cream that has a very beautiful color that stands out in the eyes when applying it, there are several shades that leave a texture that lasts longer.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Lucia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick This product is #gifted by Bobbi Brown it’s a New Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Dusty Mauve 23 Color. I absolutely agree with so many comments of my colleagues about this. This specific color is awesome in my skin was so nice to have many complements when I wear it and it’s very easy to apply it. First day I uses this technique call smoky eyes and I love it. I highly recommended it!!! the texture is very light and the pigments so beautiful stay very long without fading o flaking even in the humidity or heat itd summer season and I live in California Desert area great idea it’s waterproof. I feels This product is #gifted by Bobbi Brown it’s a New Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Dusty Mauve 23 Color. I absolutely agree with so many comments of my colleagues about this. This specific color is awesome in my skin was so nice to have many complements when I wear it and it’s very easy to apply it. First day I uses this technique call smoky eyes and I love it. I highly recommended it!!! the texture is very light and the pigments so beautiful stay very long without fading o flaking even in the humidity or heat itd summer season and I live in California Desert area. I feels confident than ever with my eyes makeup this New Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick. Awesome eyeshadows. I did put some in my lips too and I Love it!!! Try it! I’m confident than ever with my eyes makeup this Long Lasting cream eyeshadows. I did put some in my lips too and I Love it!!! Try it!
Samantha C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Samantha C.
I received this cream eyeshadow complimentary from Bobbi Brown. I really like the formula of this eyeshadow! The texture is very smooth and silky. Application is a breeze - you just swipe the cream stick across your eyelids. The product is also definitely longwearing - it does not move at all. The dusty mauve shade is SO pretty and is a really great color for both everyday and glam.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Aneli C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it because it is very easy and practical to apply it, you distribute it with your finger without the need for a brush.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Lisa M.
I received a Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in exchange for my honest review. I love the color, Golden Bronze. I love that this product is super portable and no brushes are needed. I feel like this shadow doesn't have the staying power I'd like and I have to re-apply throughout the day. I wouldn't purchase this product.
Elizabeth P.
Ontario, CA
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Elizabeth P.
This shade of @bobbibrown in the Golden Bronze tone, I liked it a lot 🥰🥰 since it is water and promises to last more than eight hours. I was using it for about five hours and it did not get lost in my eye, besides that I loved the easy way to apply it and how beautiful the shadow looks.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Meghan D.
I love this Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in the shade Dusty Mauve. This shade looks great with my hazel/green eyes. It is easy to apply and does not tug at my eye. I swatched it and put water over it. It did not come off! It truly is water resistant. It is easy to blend and it stays put all day. I will be purchasing other colors for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen D.
Crandall, GA
il y a 2 ans
Danielle M. il y a 8 jours
I think it’s a really good product