BY BOBBI BROWN

WHAT IT IS:

A long-lasting, do-it-all eye shadow that's a stroke of genius—just swipe and go. This budge-proof formula stays put for 8 hours.
Nude Beach awarded Women's Health Magazine 2016 Beauty Award (June 2016).
Sand Dollar featured in Brides' 2015 Beauty Awards (April 2015).

WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:

Glides on lids tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. Comes in subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading (and it's completely water-resistant).

• I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one? 5 Answers
  • I would love to try this but which color would go good with green...2 Answers
  • Can u get these In the uk at all? If so, where from? Are they sof...2 Answers
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Vanilla more...
These sticks are so pretty!  I love the convenience of them because it's so easy to just swipe across my eyelids on days when I'm in a hurry or just don't feel like putting much effort into doing my makeup.  Some of the shades tend to crease slightly after a few hours; others stay looking almost perfect.  They're a little pricey, granted, but they last awhile and they're so nice and small which is perfect for stowing in a makeup bag or throwing into a purse for glam-on-the-go.  I've purchased a couple of these and would probably buy again.
Angela A.
Millsboro, DE
I recieved it as a gift earlier this year and I absolutely love this product. i have the shade "golden pink," and it looks great with my medium skin tone. It is neutral yet makes my eyes pops at the same time (if that makes sense). It is also easy to apply and definitely stays on the whole day. Very impressed with this product and hope to get more shades!
Jerrika D.
Review for: Golden Pink, Shadow more...
hit or miss .. i initially got the shadow shade and loved it . you have to work kind of fast because once it sets, it stays forever until you take it off . i was excited because there is a pink shade (pink sparkle) and when it came, it swatched so beautifully on my hand .. however, on my lids, it was patchy and just chunky glitter .. the pink color basically disappears .. and when you try to put other things on top to try to fix it, it just makes it look even worse .. needless to say, i returned the pink one so fast .. i would say definitely get the matte shades, avoid the shimmer shades
Darla S.
Review for: Bark more...
Received a deluxe sample of this. I normally do not wear cream shadow. I love this! Perfect on days that you want quick application and a minimal look. Swipe it on, blend out the edges with your finger and done! Long lasting.
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I’ve never gotten so many compliments or people asking me where my eyeshadow was from until I started using this creme stick. It makes sure that your eye shadow has that extra pop and it seriously last at least 24 hours!
Sydney V.
Review for: Vanilla more...
Best cream shadow stick I have ever used. I got it in my sephora play box and wasn't expecting much since I tend to hate cream shadows. The pigment is so amazing, it does not crease or fade, and i have worn it for over 10 hours. The colors are also gorgeous!
Jennifer S.
I have never been into eyeshadow sticks. For some reason I keep getting them every once in a while in a few of my beauty boxes, and I keep trying them thinking maybe one of these days I'll find one that I actually like. This Bobbi Brown one looked really promising when I swatched it on my hand first; it looked really pigmented and shimmery. But when I applied it to my eyes, it didn't look as good. It took some work to get the color to build up and it didn't apply very smoothly. I still decided to wear it and see how it lasted throughout the day, and unfortunately that turned into a bigger fail. It flaked off in certain spots and looked really dry, not soft or smooth at all. I don't really know what it is specifically about stick shadows that just don't work for me, but this one ended up with the same result that I've had with other sticks. I thought the color was pretty but that's about it. I'll just stick with my regular shadows.
Cecille W.
I don't usually use or buy shadow sticks because I literally do not know how to use a stick as an eyeshadow (how do you even apply it to your lid??) but I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes in the shade Golden Pink. It looks more gold to me but since it was Bobbi Brown, I decided to try it. I applied it in the only place I knew how to use a shadow stick: as a highlight for the inner corner of my eye.

It looks amaaaaazing as an inner corner highlight!! It's so creamy and pigmented, it really made my eyes pop. On top of that, it was super blendable so I was able to blend it out so it wasn't too bright. I probably wouldn't buy the full size of this because I rarely highlight my inner corner but I'm really happy that I have the sample size and will continue to use this. I definitely recommend this for people who like to use shadow sticks because the formula is great and the color is beautiful.
Jayme H.
I had high hopes of this shadow stick after applying it for the first time. I tried the shade Golden Pink which is a beautiful peachy shimmer. The shadow stick has a creamy formula that makes it easy to build and blend. I applied it lightly all over my lid and a bit heavier in my inner eye corners for a brightening effect over my favorite eye shadow primer. I went off to work and by the time I checked my makeup at lunch it had creased terribly and the color had faded. I tried it again over a bare lid and I made sure that I skipped my eye cream to minimize oiliness. No dice. Now I only use it as an inner corner highlight over shimmery shadow- it works well but the effect is pretty dramatic so I only do it when I'm going out and definitely not enough to justify the $30 price tag.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my sephora play box for the month of March, and I barely wore makeup this past month because of what the weather was doing to my skin. Therefore, I used this mostly for the corners of my eyes, the tear duct area, because it gives a nice pop to my eyes. It makes them look awake. I've always done this with highlighter, but the color I received was Golden Pink - Shimmering Peach Pink, and it's such a lovely color. I would use this as a highlighter too. It came with a decent amount, and it's really easily blended. I'd say it matches my hair even.
Kelsi S.
I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one?
Elle S.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Irene L.
Does this crease on your lids and make it look rough and flaky? I've tried other shadow sticks before and they were horrible... kind of scared to try this one
Nicole B.
I would love to try this but which color would go good with green eyes? Is it long wearing?
Meghan T.
Wales
Can u get these In the uk at all? If so, where from? Are they soft on your eyes?