BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A long-lasting, do-it-all eye shadow that's a stroke of genius—just swipe and go. This budge-proof formula stays put for 8 hours.

• Nude Beach awarded Women's Health Magazine 2016 Beauty Award (June 2016).
  • Sand Dollar featured in Brides' 2015 Beauty Awards (April 2015).

Why It's Different:

Glides on lids tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. Comes in subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading (and it's completely water-resistant).

• I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one? 5 Answers
  • Where I can buy it?2 Answers
  • I would love to try this but which color would go good with green...3 Answers
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick
  • "In love with this product! I always hated putting on powder eye shadow and finding it all over my face. There is none of that with the cream stick! So easy to apply and it stays in place! The color is also really great for day or night wear. It lasts all day!" in 99 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, long lasting eye shadow with awesome color payoff. Perfect for an all over lid color and out the door kind of day. " in 28 reviews
Jerrika D.
Review for: Golden Pink, Shadow more...
hit or miss .. i initially got the shadow shade and loved it . you have to work kind of fast because once it sets, it stays forever until you take it off . i was excited because there is a pink shade (pink sparkle) and when it came, it swatched so beautifully on my hand .. however, on my lids, it was patchy and just chunky glitter .. the pink color basically disappears .. and when you try to put other things on top to try to fix it, it just makes it look even worse .. needless to say, i returned the pink one so fast .. i would say definitely get the matte shades, avoid the shimmer shades
Darla S.
Review for: Bark more...
Received a deluxe sample of this. I normally do not wear cream shadow. I love this! Perfect on days that you want quick application and a minimal look. Swipe it on, blend out the edges with your finger and done! Long lasting.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: Sand Dune more...
I got this eyeshadow in the color sand dune I am a first time user. I usually will not buy a 30 dollar eyeshadow it’s expensive but I gave it a try it was well worth the 30 bucks because it lasted long and was easy to apply.
Mariana S.
College Station
A Bobbi Brown must have. This product is so easy to use and so hard to mess up! You can just swipe it over your eyes and spread it with your finger and ready to go. I love these! It has good price for what they are. You get so much use out of them
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Golden Bronze, Bark, Taupe more...
Absolutely love the combination of the colors. I have brown eyes and they complement it perfectly. They are easy to apply and lasts all day- I find the last is longer than powder eye shadow. Also very easy to remove. Would recommend
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: Golden Pink more...
This stick cream eyeshadow is amazing it's very pigmented once it dries it stays in place it's a little hard to blend but overall I love that it stays in place and that it's very pigmented.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Taupe more...
This is such a good eyeshadow. It’s also wonderful as a contour or bronzer, because it’s dark enough for a bronze glow, but light enough to not look overdone. You can wear it as a contour year round. It’s easy to blend, which is sometimes hard to come across with stick eyeshadows, but I don’t find that to be a problem! It’s gorgeous, buttery, and pigmented.
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have used so many creme Eyeshadow stick. This one is by far my favorite. It has a ombre effect. Without me using anything even fingers, it has a beautiful sheen finish.
Macie M.
Waunakee, WI
Review for: Soft Peach more...
I have been using this product for three years now. I still love to wear this eyeshadow every day because of the shimmer and natural tone. I get complements all the time on my eye make up. It is easy to apply and stays on for the whole night. It is a bit expensive but is worth the purchase!
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Goldstone more...
I own a few colors of these - I love how effortless they are!! While I'm a big fan of elaborate makeup, sometimes all you have time for is some quick blending. That's where these come in. A dark color in the crease, a shimmer on the lid, and 10 seconds with a blending crease brush and I'm done!
Kelsi S.
I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one?
Elle S.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Irene L.
Does this crease on your lids and make it look rough and flaky? I've tried other shadow sticks before and they were horrible... kind of scared to try this one
Nicole B.
I would love to try this but which color would go good with green eyes? Is it long wearing?
Meghan T.
Wales
Can u get these In the uk at all? If so, where from? Are they soft on your eyes?