Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Allison G.Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Christine L.Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Jessica C.See all 6 photos
6 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. ...Highly! I'm no makeup guru but... 5 Answers
  • Can u get these In the uk at all? If ...They are soft on the eyes. I a... 2 Answers
  • How is the wear with this? Does it ge...I've always used the urban dec... 2 Answers
Photos (6)
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
I was really disappointed with this product. I purchased it expecting it to be a quick pop of shimmer on rushed mornings. I have the color Golden Pink. When swatches, it's a beautiful color, but when you blend it out the pigment kind of disappears and it's just the glitter left behind. When putting eyeshadow over top of it to boost the color, it doesn't layer smoothly...but at least it doesn't make my shadow crease.
Sara A.
Sara A.
West Bend, WI
I have been using Bobbi Brown products for over 10 years and it is my favorite brand! I'm shocked that it took me so long to come across this product. I received a sample of this product from my Sephora Reward points. I used the golden pink color. Every time I wore it, people would complement my eyes! I love this and can't wait to buy more!!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Studio City, CA
I'm not sold on this product. I received a deluxe sample with an order and have been trying to make it work, with no luck. It is a pretty color but it always creases after about an hour, and it makes my eyelids feel sticky. I've tried it on its own and with a primer but it's always about the same result. I'll stick with my powder eyeshadows.
janet w.
janet w.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stick. Goes on easily, without pulling, and smudges a little or a lot depending how you do it. It's nice because it doesn't set too quickly, so you can smudge the pigment across your eyelid without hurrying. I use it as a shadow, and as a thick 60s looking liner.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this product as an eyeshadow base when my primers are all out. It helps prevent any creases or flakeyness from happening. They come in a variety of colors and are easy to use and put on. This product can deffinitely be layered if you want more of a "pop" in eyeshadow
Mimi D.
Mimi D.
Love love love this product. It is essential for my go to eye look! I bought it wanting to try something new and different, and could not be happier with it. It is extremely pigmented and is easy to apply and blend with other eyeshadows and liners.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! It is a beautiful color. It also is super easy to apply and is quick. It has a good texture and is long lasting. Worth the money if you don't like to spend a lot of time on your eye shadow and like a little sparkle :)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used the gray shade today for a Halloween smokey eye to give the black a dark base. Eyeshadow still going strong! Love how easy to blend these are and how creamy they go on! Want to try more shades out!
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
Love. Love. Love. So pigmented. I have the color bronze, and it is my go to for dramatic eyes. My only complaint is the stick itself tends to want to crumble. But otherwise it's great.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Simply gorgeous gold color. Goes on easily, just one coat is good for layer over another color but you need a few coats to get really solid gold. Long lasting, even without primer.
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one?
Irene L.
Irene L.
Does this crease on your lids and make it look rough and flaky? I've tried other shadow sticks before and they were horrible... kind of scared to try this one
Elle S.
Elle S.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Wales
Can u get these In the uk at all? If so, where from? Are they soft on your eyes?
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Seattle, Wa
How is the wear with this? Does it get flaky and crease? Will it go on smooth and stay smooth for many hours?