Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick
Photos (5)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I have never been into eyeshadow sticks. For some reason I keep getting them every once in a while in a few of my beauty boxes, and I keep trying them thinking maybe one of these days I'll find one that I actually like. This Bobbi Brown one looked really promising when I swatched it on my hand first; it looked really pigmented and shimmery. But when I applied it to my eyes, it didn't look as good. It took some work to get the color to build up and it didn't apply very smoothly. I still decided to wear it and see how it lasted throughout the day, and unfortunately that turned into a bigger fail. It flaked off in certain spots and looked really dry, not soft or smooth at all. I don't really know what it is specifically about stick shadows that just don't work for me, but this one ended up with the same result that I've had with other sticks. I thought the color was pretty but that's about it. I'll just stick with my regular shadows.
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

I don't usually use or buy shadow sticks because I literally do not know how to use a stick as an eyeshadow (how do you even apply it to your lid??) but I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes in the shade Golden Pink. It looks more gold to me but since it was Bobbi Brown, I decided to try it. I applied it in the only place I knew how to use a shadow stick: as a highlight for the inner corner of my eye.

It looks amaaaaazing as an inner corner highlight!! It's so creamy and pigmented, it really made my eyes pop. On top of that, it was super blendable so I was able to blend it out so it wasn't too bright. I probably wouldn't buy the full size of this because I rarely highlight my inner corner but I'm really happy that I have the sample size and will continue to use this. I definitely recommend this for people who like to use shadow sticks because the formula is great and the color is beautiful.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

I had high hopes of this shadow stick after applying it for the first time. I tried the shade Golden Pink which is a beautiful peachy shimmer. The shadow stick has a creamy formula that makes it easy to build and blend. I applied it lightly all over my lid and a bit heavier in my inner eye corners for a brightening effect over my favorite eye shadow primer. I went off to work and by the time I checked my makeup at lunch it had creased terribly and the color had faded. I tried it again over a bare lid and I made sure that I skipped my eye cream to minimize oiliness. No dice. Now I only use it as an inner corner highlight over shimmery shadow- it works well but the effect is pretty dramatic so I only do it when I'm going out and definitely not enough to justify the $30 price tag.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA

I received this in my sephora play box for the month of March, and I barely wore makeup this past month because of what the weather was doing to my skin. Therefore, I used this mostly for the corners of my eyes, the tear duct area, because it gives a nice pop to my eyes. It makes them look awake. I've always done this with highlighter, but the color I received was Golden Pink - Shimmering Peach Pink, and it's such a lovely color. I would use this as a highlighter too. It came with a decent amount, and it's really easily blended. I'd say it matches my hair even.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.

I was really disappointed with this product. I purchased it expecting it to be a quick pop of shimmer on rushed mornings. I have the color Golden Pink. When swatches, it's a beautiful color, but when you blend it out the pigment kind of disappears and it's just the glitter left behind. When putting eyeshadow over top of it to boost the color, it doesn't layer smoothly...but at least it doesn't make my shadow crease.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

I am generally not a huge fan of shadow cream, other brands I've used tend to crease of smudge....but not this one. Bobbi browns Long- wear shadow stick, is absolutely amazing. Its a game changer in the shadow department. This shadow will not budge, super easy to apply, and beautiful color. This will last for hours and hours. For extended length I recommend, a shadow primer.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Studio City, CA

I'm not sold on this product. I received a deluxe sample with an order and have been trying to make it work, with no luck. It is a pretty color but it always creases after about an hour, and it makes my eyelids feel sticky. I've tried it on its own and with a primer but it's always about the same result. I'll stick with my powder eyeshadows.
Sara A.
Sara A.
West Bend, WI

I have been using Bobbi Brown products for over 10 years and it is my favorite brand! I'm shocked that it took me so long to come across this product. I received a sample of this product from my Sephora Reward points. I used the golden pink color. Every time I wore it, people would complement my eyes! I love this and can't wait to buy more!!
Nisha W.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD

I really like that this product applied so nicely. The shade that I got I did build up because I felt it was so light. But that caused it to feel extremely heavy on my eyes all day. But it did wear all day. I will be interested to try a lighter application for a different look to see if it will feel better throughout the day.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chandler, AZ

Love this! I received this in my Sephora Play box. When I was swatching everything in the box, I wiped my hand off with a micellar wipe and this thing didn't budge! It definitely lasts all day, is so easy to apply and looks amazing. I don't find that it creases or spreads throughout the day. Definitely worth the price tag!
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.

I've never tried an eyeshadow stick. Would you recommend this one?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Irene L.
Irene L.

Does this crease on your lids and make it look rough and flaky? I've tried other shadow sticks before and they were horrible... kind of scared to try this one
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Wales

Can u get these In the uk at all? If so, where from? Are they soft on your eyes?
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Seattle, Wa

How is the wear with this? Does it get flaky and crease? Will it go on smooth and stay smooth for many hours?

Join Now