• BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow Bone
  • BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow Beach Bronze
  • BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow Heather

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A cream eye shadow that stays on, stays true and doesn't crease. Goes on comfortably with a soft, velvety finish—for up to 12 hours of water, sweat, humidity and transfer-resistant wear.

Why It's Different:

The easy-to-apply, creamy formula dries down to a flexible veil that keeps pigments in place—so color stays true.

How To Use:

Depending on the shade, use as an all over lid shade, as a lower lid shade or as a highlighter. Best applied on bare lids using the Cream Shadow Brush (sold separately). For more sheer application, use fingertips. Remove with Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover or Cleansing Oil.

Isododecane , Dimethicone , Polyethylene , Quaternium-90 Bentonite , Dimethicone Silylate , Octyldodecanol , Trihydroxystearin , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Bht , [+/- Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great product nice creamy look and feel stays on a long time without having to reapply nice color selection too" in 35 reviews
  • "This is a hands down amazing product. I love the long lasting part and the pigment." in 4 reviews
  • "I have the shade "Rose Gold" and "Brown Metal". I love the metallic shades. I use these often. They are so pigmented and stay on my eyes all day long. Every shades of this are so nice. These were my first products from Bobbi Brown and I'm in love with this brand. " in 3 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
This color is beautiful. That’s about the best I can say for my experience with this product. It goes on sheer, but when I would try to build it up, it just ended up thick and sticky. I do not like the packaging. I’m not generally a fan of sticking my fingers into a product, but some products just work best with finger applications. This type of packaging doesn’t really give you that option. You can stick your finger in, but you don’t have room to swirl your finger in the product. Basically, you just have to tap your finger into it, which doesn’t put enough product on your finger, or it just jams it up under your nail. I would use a brush to get some out, put on the back of my hand, and then use my finger if I wanted to apply that way. It was just a pain, and considering I didn’t like the way the product looked after all that trouble, it wasn’t worth it to me. This product is also quite glittery. That’s not a mark against it... some people love glitter. Just be aware that it applies much more glittery than it appears in the pot.
Rachel N.
Review for: Other more...
I was surprised how much I liked the cream shadow compared to my usual powder eyeshadows. It’s easy to apply, great with one or multiple colors to create whatever kind of look you’re after! I’d buy again, a girl can never have too much eyeshadow!
Rayna H.
Review for: Velvet Plum, Heather, Sand Dollar, Stone, Bone more...
This is the only eyeshadow I wear. My eyelids are hooded and crease easily. I also have dry sensitive skin and my eyelids are no exception. Powder shadows seemed to irritate my eyelids and made the crepeiness look so much worse. I tried several cream shadows and they all looked way better than the powder.... for about an hour. Then they would crease and rub off. Then I tried Bobbi’s cream shadow. This stuff is crease proof. I don’t even use a primer with this on most days. I dab a bit of my tinted moisturizer on my lids. Let it dry. Pat on the cream shadow and let it sit for a minute or two before layering another color. Looks gorgeous. I even use her shadows as an eye liner. They blend so well and stay on until I remove it at night.
shelby 💀.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Stone more...
I’m typically not a fan of cream shadows, but as Bobbi never disappoints I figured I’d give it a shot. The color is stunning and it wears so well. Unlike most cream shadows, this doesn’t crease or feel heavy on the lid.
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this eyeshadow because I can use it as a base for the rest of my eye makeup or just wear it as is without any extra powder shadow on top. I've purchased it in a few different shades and really like the lighter ones the most. I generally apply it with my finger, just because I find it to be faster, but Bobbi Brown makes a great brush that works perfectly with the eye shadow. It is a bit expensive, as are a lot of other Bobbi Brown products, but it's definitely worth your money because you really won't run out of it for a while.
Kibibi T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I picked this up in the shade opal, which is absolutely stunning. It's an iridescent white with a pink glittery shift. While the color is like no other, I hate the chunkiness of the formula. There are no visible glitter chunks, but the way that this product applies on the eyes makes it look like big glops of glitter that have been overapplied. Maybe it's not meant to be built up, but you would think a cream shadow would be buildable. I'll keep using this because the color is to die for, but the formula is certainly not the best. It does dry down to a transfer-proof finish, which is nice, but it looks like cracked desert sand in a pretty iridescent color.
member-f00d9
Review for: Heather more...
This was one of my first high end make up purchases and it didn't disappoint! I purchased the color stone which is a beautiful grey/brown color. It's a perfect cool toned color for me. It goes on smoothly and the color lasts a long time. The pot has lasted a very long time and has never dried out or changed consistency. It's a great shadow if you just want a nice simple one shadow look but can also be jazzed up super easily. It's a great cream shadow and you can't go wrong with any shade!
Angelina C.
This shadow is easy to work with and super long-lasting. My lids can get oily throughout the day, but this shadow stays put. Makeup wipes and micellar water have a difficult time removing it and, therefore, has convinced me to go back to using cleansing oil. What really sold me is that the pigment doesn't fade on me. This is exactly what I need for work, summer weather, and then some!
Hanna A.
Oh! I love this. I'm not great at my eye makeup but was recommended this buy the artist at Nordstrom and it was easy to apply for a newbie plus looked pretty. All in all, a great purchase! Not sure if buy again because pretty pricey. But a very little goes a looong way.
Joanna P.
Austin
Be ready to glow!, this is amazing!, OMG I love it... Its make me look so fresh... almost a unicorn touch.... I don´t wear it everyday but when I do... everyone ask me what I am wearing, you should give it a try if you want to glow like I do!. Price is not perfect but... it´s a very good product so probably worth it.
Emily S.
How long does this typically stay on for?
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
Maggie S.
Do these work any better than the Maybelline Color Tattoos?
alexandrea b.
Bobbi Brown is always great as far as quality. Who has actually used this product?
Tylynn S.
Edgemont, SD
I have never tried cream eye shadow. Is it any good?

Sephora