Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow

Shop Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I want to buy this in a brown color, anyone have this? Let me know how it is!
Is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow good to use as an eye shadow primer? Is it irritating or drying?
Is this long lasting?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow!
Product Highlights
Great product nice creamy look and feel stays on a long time without having to reapply nice color selection tooin reviews
This is a hands down amazing product. I love the long lasting part and the pigment.in reviews
I have the shade "Rose Gold" and "Brown Metal". I love the metallic shades. I use these often. They are so pigmented and stay on my eyes all day long. Every shades of this are so nice. These were my first products from Bobbi Brown and I'm in love with this brand. in reviews
Carrie D.
Hastings, MN
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow uploaded by Carrie D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Beautiful cream eyeshadow that doesn’t crease and is great on its own or with powder shadow on top. Wish there was a way to have these products never dry out but that’s just the way it goes. Overall though lasted a long time before I had to toss and have repurchased a few colors.
Noel C.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow uploaded by Noel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream shadow from Bobbi brown I purchased the color Galaxy which is a dark grayish color with a gold shimmer I like to just apply it with my finger
Rhoda A.
Columbus
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow uploaded by Rhoda A.
I love this Cream it is so moisturizing. I am currently on my third bottle. It is especially great for that natural song. Sometimes I even put a little bit on my cheekbones to get me the glow. And I also put some on my shoulders to give me that shineBobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow .Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this eyeshadow because I can use it as a base for the rest of my eye makeup or just wear it as is without any extra powder shadow on top. I've purchased it in a few different shades and really like the lighter ones the most. I generally apply it with my finger, just because I find it to be faster, but Bobbi Brown makes a great brush that works perfectly with the eye shadow. It is a bit expensive, as are a lot of other Bobbi Brown products, but it's definitely worth your money because you really won't run out of it for a while.
MaeMae W.
Locust Grove, GA
I like the product. Some may find it difficult to use. The easiest way I found to use the product was to use my fingers to apply the color. It is perfect for a one base color. It will take the right type of brush to be able to apply the product.
Jessica P.
Folsom, LA
I just adore Bobbi Brown makeup products and skin care lines. The products definitely meet my expectations. I would in no way improve these products. They are all extremely effective with no disappointments and I see no room for improvement.
Nancy D.
Lilburn, GA
This is AMAZING!! Glides on smooth and flawless!!! Does not settle into crease. I use at least one of these eye shadow colors every day...No improvement needed!!! A little pricey, but totally worth it...I would definitely recommend this product.
Carolina B.
Oakdale, NY
This is like gold for the eyes . It goes on smooth . It long wear is very effective . I don’t think I would improve anything on it , it’s perfect . Good value. Would recommend.
Joiheather N.
76 Gordon st
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow uploaded by Joiheather N.
this is my very favorite eyeshadow. again i got it thru ipsy! and im almost out. i love cream eyeshadow!! it lasts all day long. never cakes. its a great color. i have the color in Hombre. its the best cream eyeshadow ive ever used.
Yvonne L.
Oxnard, CA
last very long . Easy to apply , even with fingers. Met my expectations. I will buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
il y a 4 ans
Noel C. il y a 2 ans
It’s definitely not drying or irritating on my eyes and I would say you could use it as a base as it is tacky at first but dries fast and I think it might get patchy for the price I’d just get a paint pot from Mac