BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A unique, multitasking gel-wax formula that lets you achieve a perfect brow look, from natural to bold. The tinted gel hugs brow hairs to fill in and define the shape of the brow, while also providing flexible, 24-hour wear for a perfectly polished look.

Why It's Different:

A combination of Beeswax and wax gellants goes on effortlessly, delivering instant pigment payoff and firm but flexible hold. Buildable color and coverage mean it's easy to go from a naturally defined brow to a bolder brow look. Plus, the long-wearing formula is water, sweat and humidity-resistant.

How to Use:

Use the Brow Definer end of the Dual-Ended Brow Definer/Groomer Brush to pick up product from compact. Start at the inner corner of the brow and use short, even strokes to fill in the entire length of the brow's natural arch. As the brow tapers, use the narrow edge of the brush for more precise application. Then, use the Brow Groomer end to shape brows and soften color, brushing brow hairs up and over.

• What is everyone’s favorite brow gel? High end and drug s...4 Answers
  • Why is this coming out as very sheer to me? I got Mahogan...1 Answers
  • Is this worth getting? Is it easy to apply and work with?...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Works a wonder Fills brows in smoothly No bumps Really easy to use Best eyebrow gel" in 7 reviews
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Mahogany more...
Not sure why this product failed with me. I dislike how it looks on me. It’s very shiny and need multiple layers doesn’t apply even and well at least not on myself. I would NOT buy it again! I’ve even tried different brushes to try to make the results better but fails every time.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Espresso more...
Super easy to use, just gotta make sure you have an angle brush in your collection! Perfect formula for not over doing your brows. I'm a big fan of natural brows, and this brow gel is perfect for that!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Blonde more...
I've been really pleased with this brow gel; it is a bit stickier and much less pigmented than other gel creams which is great for an easy, natural look. It's a build able formula that lasts all day. It clings to hair really well but you've got to apply some pressure to build it up in sparse areas.
Sydney P.
Richmond, TX
I love bobbi brown and have been using their products for years, but I was sadly disappointed with this product. I'm always looking for an easy brow product and I had high hopes for this one since, I've loved all their others. Sadly, I found this product and messy to use, but the shade is beautiful.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Mahogany more...
Can't figure out why I can't get this to stay on my brows with a full face of makeup. Maybe it's the foundation under, but it looks weird without foundation. Nice consistency. Is not matte, on me at least but I have combo oily skin. But that doesn't excuse it, as other ones don't do the same.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the perfect gel to create a perfect sculpted brow. It comes in several different tones and can be found where most beauty products are sold. The price is very affordable and is worth the money. I love how long lasting this brow gel is. It's really magic in a container.
Emilia B.
Review for: Taupe more...
One of my favorite eyebrow product. I use this brow gel daily on my eyebrows it has the perfect colors and gel. If you know how to apply it then you will have the amazingly eyebrows all day! On fleekk! I so recommend its not bulky stays on and it looks super soft when applied well! & theres no flaking at all!
Carolyn H.
This gel unfortunately dried out on me after only a month of use. I stored it exactly like I stored my other gels, but this one got cakey and flaky very quickly. Fortunately, it was beautiful when it was pliable enough to use!
Jade K.
This is a great product. If you have an oily skin and get annoyed to see your eyebrows gone, this is it for you. The colors are very natural and the product itself is very easy to work with. Plus, it's a gel type so it stays on quiet awhile
Patricia M.
Forest Hills, NY
Been trying to love this product in Mahogany since I bought it but still can't. It is not pigmented and comes out sheer, unless you use another product to fill your brows in. Very disappointed, was really looking forward to a superb product from Bobbi Brown.
Jennah G.
What is everyone’s favorite brow gel? High end and drug store My high end favorite is BOBBI BROWN Long-wear Brow Gel My drug store favorite is e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Karolina M.
Is this worth getting? Is it easy to apply and work with? Does it have much pigment? How long does it last?
Patricia M.
Forest Hills, NY
Why is this coming out as very sheer to me? I got Mahogany and it is quite impossible to use this on my brows without using powder to fill in. Very disappointed with my purchase, I've been trying to love this product since I bought it. :(