BY BOBBI BROWN

The sheer lip look of the season-introducing a lightweight formula for lips that delivers an effortless wash of color plus nourishing shine. The best part? Luxurious butters and oils improve the overall condition of lips, instantly and over time. Glides on smoothly and evenly for hours of feather-free wear. In a range of creamy and shimmery shades (the hardest part is having to choose.)

Anna B.
north Carolina
This product is a nonsticky lipstick which has a medium to full coverage for your lips it does not feel uncomfortable and it last about 3 or so hours for me without having to reapply my lipstick. For someone on a budget this is not my favorite but if you are willing to spend the extra buck it is worth it.
Joyee P.
San Angelo
I really like wearing this lipstick if I know I am not going to be eating or drinking. It is soft and light on the lips. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long when you eat or drink.
Alexis W.
I don't have this color specifically but i really like the lipstick. it goes on really smoothly and doesn't feel gooey or dry your lips out either. it's perfect. it's called "sheer" but it's REALLY easy to make it darker or more bold--and even when you put more on it doesn't get gooey or feel like there's too much on your lips. it's a little pricey, but it's a good quality and if it's something you would wear often, the cost is totally worth it.
Marnie F.
Pensacola
Great for moisture but not a lot of pigment. They are expensive for what you get. I bought this at the Belk store in Pensacola Florida
Ajali P.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing. The perfect color for a night out, date and for fall. It goes perfectly with dark clothing.
Gurleen  K.
Jurupa Valley, CA
My sister-in-law own this lipstick. I love the color and how it look. I would definitely buy this product.
Anthony P.
One of the most comfortable lipsticks to wear. Helps smoothed out my lips and isn't sticky at all
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Maryam R.
The lipstick itself is very nourishing, however it does not stay out for long and needs to be reapplied after an hour or so. I have the shade sand wash pink which is a beautiful pinkish nude. I love the colour just disappointed with its staying power but if you don’t pink reapplying it every so often, I would definitely recommend it
Nicole T.
Toronto
I think it’s one of my daily lipstick favourite ! They dont have that much of variety in color but! Every color is just surely a good one! I got the one called Raisin and I been loving it!
Mallory S.
How is the finish? Drying?
sonia P.
Were can i purchase this color
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
How many colors are avalliable?