BY BOBBI BROWN

A velvety formula that gives lips natural-looking definition that lasts. Comes with a sharpener to keep the point perfect.
Rosie Huntington Whitley shares with Harper's Bazaar her love for Pink Mauve and Rose shades.
Size: .04 oz./1.0g

This creamy, non-drying lip pencil glides on smoothly and evenly and wears for up to 8 hours without feathering.

How To Use:

Apply after lipstick, following the natural outline of the mouth. Alternatively, to help keep lipstick on longer, outline and fill in entire lip area with Lip Pencil, then apply lipstick on top.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Myristyl Esters , Polyethylene , C10-18 Triglycerides , Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tribehenin , Ceramide 3 , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

BOBBI BROWN Lip Pencil
  • "This liner is very pretty colour and creamy I love how is applies and how long it is stays on the lips " in 18 reviews
Alyssa B.
Pendleton, OR
I love this I can over line my lips and make them look great this color is amazing
Susanna G.
Staff
Review for: Rose more...
Lovely neutral pink, long lasting formula, soft matte finish, survived my friday am bagel :)
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Review for: Bobbi Brown Lip Liner, Red, Nude, Tangerine, Rose more...
Bobbi Brown lip liners are creamy, pigmented and glide smoothly onto the lips. Their finish is matte and non-drying which in unusual in a matte formulation. They provide a great base for lipstick and help prevent feathering. The formula is not waxy and the pencil is hard enough to create a nice lip line without dragging the skin.
Nichole C.
Calabasas , CA
Love my Bobbi Brown lip liners! They are rich, creamy, really nicely pigmented, and last on! My go to colors are-Pink Mauve, Pale Mauve, Ballet Pink, and Sangria!
Puja P.
These have a lot of pigment and they glide on so smoothly. They are pricey but worth it. They're so easy to use. They sharpen well too. So much selection to choose from. Would repurchase the shade I have and more
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
The Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in nude is my go to! It's absolutely perfect for lip lining yes, it's a bit on the pricey side but it is so sooooo worth it! It helps keep your lipstick put and does not come off easily. I use this on a daily basis and get lot of compliments! If you want to spoil yourself a little I would GLADLY RECOMMEND you this lip liner in the color NUDE! It goes on smoothly but make sure to use a scrub to have nice and smooth lips as well so you know those lips don't look crusty! hahaha but really guys it's long lasting and you can use this for a base for any color lipstick tbh! Try this puppy out you won't regret it my loves!
Kaylee L.
Pretty lovely lip liner! Nice color range as well! Good quality that you'd expect from Bobbi brown! Lasts pretty long and stays put! Feels nice on the lips and isn't drying or irritating to the lips.
Morgan R.
I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin, when I searched on my arm I developed welts, and a lot of redness, the whole situation was itchy and painful.
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
The Bobbi Brown Lip Liners are nice for only outlining your lips - the old school purpose of a lip liner. They are on the drier side, much like a stationary color pencil. They are high-end and pricier than MAC or Clinique. I can't imagine using them to fill in my lips, which is what I like to use liners for and to act as a base for my lipsticks. The color selection is decent, but nothing too extensive. With the availability to liners now like Colour Pop, Milani, or NYX, or even Bare Minerals Gen Nude liners... This doesn't seem like an attractive option. I do love the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks though!
Jade T.
I bought one of Bobbi Browns lip sets from the airport a while ago, I have been using all three lip liner, lipstick and lipgloss for a bit, I love the lip liner as it helps my lip stick stay on however I don't like the lip stick of lipgloss as they go really bitty and not a nice texture, so I end up wiping it all off.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this last all day?
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this lip liner worth the money it's worth does it stay and doesn't have great pigmentation
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
How much better is this lip liner than the others?
Sathi H.
Is it worth the money ???
Amber S.
Does it smudge easy? Like will it stay precise all day?

back