BY BOBBI BROWN

A velvety formula that gives lips natural-looking definition that lasts. Comes with a sharpener to keep the point perfect.
Rosie Huntington Whitley shares with Harper's Bazaar her love for Pink Mauve and Rose shades.
Size: .04 oz./1.0g

This creamy, non-drying lip pencil glides on smoothly and evenly and wears for up to 8 hours without feathering.

How To Use:

Apply after lipstick, following the natural outline of the mouth. Alternatively, to help keep lipstick on longer, outline and fill in entire lip area with Lip Pencil, then apply lipstick on top.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Myristyl Esters , Polyethylene , C10-18 Triglycerides , Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tribehenin , Ceramide 3 , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

BOBBI BROWN Lip Pencil
  • "This liner is very pretty colour and creamy I love how is applies and how long it is stays on the lips " in 18 reviews
Nayomie J.
I use this product in the nude color to give the illusion of bigger, more healthy lips!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Lip Liner more...
I love this color and it seriously stays in place all day long! I really like this one.
Alyssa B.
Pendleton, OR
I love this I can over line my lips and make them look great this color is amazing
jennifer G.
Pasadena, TX
It helps my lipstick from running !! I love this product!!!! Highly Recommend it
Maeghan K.
Muncie, IN
Love this lip liner, goes on so nice and looks even better, one of the best!
Saira M.
Denver, CO
This is perfect to outline your lips or to fill them in. It will last all day
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Review for: Ballet Pink more...
I got this lip pencil quite some time ago and I really like it. Easy to apply, feels nice on the lips - creates a nice matte effect. Major plus is how long it lasts! You can have a drink, eat something and it will still be there! Very good product worth your money!
Morgane D.
Review for: NO more...
I adore this pencil! It applies really smoothly and totally did the job. The color is great and the product stays on a long time. The packaging is simple, which I love. I would really recommend this product!
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
Review for: Other more...
frist of all this lip liner is highly pigmented I highly recomed it to everyone.its so easy to apply its so good. I have use it for about a year and half so it last me for good time and I am happy. I would tell it work with aney kind of skin tone and I think you will love this lipliner
Samya B.
Mumbai
I got this lip pencil from Selfridges in London, it is the most beautiful red colour. It is very moisturising and doesn't leave the lips dry. Comes in a cute black box and is very smooth to use. You must also buy the Bobby Brown sharpner with this as well the same red in the lipstick. Anyone looking for a red this is your best buy
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this last all day?
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this lip liner worth the money it's worth does it stay and doesn't have great pigmentation
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
How much better is this lip liner than the others?
Sathi H.
Is it worth the money ???
Amber S.
Does it smudge easy? Like will it stay precise all day?