BY BOBBI BROWN

A velvety formula that gives lips natural-looking definition that lasts. Comes with a sharpener to keep the point perfect.
Rosie Huntington Whitley shares with Harper's Bazaar her love for Pink Mauve and Rose shades.
Size: .04 oz./1.0g

This creamy, non-drying lip pencil glides on smoothly and evenly and wears for up to 8 hours without feathering.

How To Use:

Apply after lipstick, following the natural outline of the mouth. Alternatively, to help keep lipstick on longer, outline and fill in entire lip area with Lip Pencil, then apply lipstick on top.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Myristyl Esters , Polyethylene , C10-18 Triglycerides , Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tribehenin , Ceramide 3 , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

BOBBI BROWN Lip Pencil
  • "This liner is very pretty colour and creamy I love how is applies and how long it is stays on the lips " in 18 reviews
Tiffany S.
Far Rockaway , NY
I absolutely love a nude lipstick and liner. When applying this product it glides on my lips so smoothly. The pigment is very vibrant and gives your lips a instant POP ! The product also stays on my lips throughout the day without having to reapply. I would recommend this to everyone! BOBBI BROWN Art Stick Lip LinerBOBBI BROWN Lip Pencil
Aneesa C.
Athens, GA
Definitely overpriced, but there is nothing wrong with the product. The color is very nice and it stays on for a good amount of time, but I feel like there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Rae L.
Review for: Nude more...
love this. i feel like some lip liners are too gel like consistency for me but this one is perfect. it’s very matte and it’s easy to use. it’s a great match for my lips and i love keeping this in my bag and wearing it as a lipstick also. totally would recommend!
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
As a former lip gloss-addict, I was looking for something with a bit more polish and impact, but without that "lipsticky look". This lip color does it for me. Amazingly creamy, exceptionally rich, the perfect lipstick! I love it in Pink Buff and Honeysuckle, both nude-beigey shades, and Twilight, a subtley glamorous and sumptuous shade with a hint of shimmer. This unique formula doesn't cake and, though it's creamy and moisturizing, it lasts remarkably well. I touch up mid-day, after lunch, and I'm good for the remainder of my workday. What an incredible lipstick!
Jordan E.
Review for: NO more...
This product is not my favorite but it does the job. When I bought it wasn’t what I had hoped it was going to be. This is my first time using it so it might get better. I picked this up at a counter in the mall and the lady told me it was her favorite thing ever and it when I got it home it definitely wasn’t mine. It goes on crazy and it’s very drying. I would spend your money on something better.
Erin W.
I really like these lip pencils. I bought the Nude colored one and I love it. It glides on easily and is creamy. The Nude color is nice and natural looking. It is one of my favorite lip pencils but it is a bit pricey compared to other lip pencils. I would recommend these though.
Arden P.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Pale Pink more...
Favorite lip liner! It is super creamy and pigmented. I've used it so much and sharpened it so much that it is only an inch long now. I love using a nude shade because when I overline my lips it looks natural. it makes my lipstick last all day. Highly recommend!
Kaylie P.
Long lasting pigmentation and precise tip. Great to layer under lipsticks. I’m on my second pencil after dwindling the last one down to the nub. Originally my godmother gave my my first Rose pencil and I haven’t used anything since. Looks great with Tom Ford Lipstick in Indian Rose
Yessenia L.
Review for: Nude more...
I honestly love this lip liner , but I have one simple question! Why is the price so high, I feel like any other liner can do the job just fine... either way love these , more colors would be nice ! Other than that totally recommend this product !
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
Very nice pigmentation and not drying on the lips things I look for a perfect lip liner. Love this in shade plum. I bought it on Nordstrom last year winter and this would get a lot of use again this coming fall! Love it!
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this last all day?
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this lip liner worth the money it's worth does it stay and doesn't have great pigmentation
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
How much better is this lip liner than the others?
Sathi H.
Is it worth the money ???
Amber S.
Does it smudge easy? Like will it stay precise all day?

Amazon