BY BOBBI BROWN

Bora Bora for Women is truly paradise found. An uninhibited tropical floral rush of passion. Experience a journey of undiscovered facets of a flower, exposing natural elements evocative of elsewhere.

Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
I am a lip liner addict. Can't apply a lippy without a lip liner first and I was wanting to try a new product. A lot of people were raving about the Bobbi Brown liners son being me I had to try!! I enjoyed using this product - I ordered this online and when it arrived the packaging was nice, simple but nice. I was excited to try the product and when applying it was extremely easy! The pencil had a deep colour which transferred well on the lips. It gave my lips a strong structure and lasted a length of time on my lips. The range of colours is also a fab selection. Looking forward to maybe adding some more tommy collection.
Athira N.
Sumenep
I looove this lip liner it helps me to get my lips look plumper and i love the smell, i love bobbi brown products bcs it really works on me!!