BY BOBBI BROWN

A naturally flattering way to define lips. Bobbi Brown Lip Liner is long-wearing and non-drying, applies smoothly and evenly, and helps reduce feathering. Each liner includes a sharpener.

Bobbi Brown Lip Liner
  • "It goes on very smooth and blends really nicely, I would definitely recommend this product for a smooth finished lip look." in 1 review
  • "This lip liner really helps keep my lipstick from running." in 1 review
Rachel M.
This is my favorite lip liner. I have it in the shade nude and I swear by it. I absolutely love the color it gives and sometimes I even put it all over my lips without lipstick. It glides on really nice and it comes with a sharpener which I love! I would definitley recommend this to anyone looking for a liner to go with a nude lip. It is the perfect combo.
Cindy P.
Bronx , NY
The Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in nude is my go to! It's absolutely perfect for lip lining yes, it's a bit on the pricey side but it is so sooooo worth it! It helps keep your lipstick put and does not come off easily. I use this on a daily basis and get lot of compliments! If you want to spoil yourself a little I would GLADLY RECOMMEND you this lip liner in the color NUDE! It goes on smoothly but make sure to use a scrub to have nice and smooth lips as well so you know those lips don't look crusty! hahaha but really guys it's long lasting and you can use this for a base for any color lipstick tbh! Try this puppy out you won't regret it my loves!
Erin W.
I really like these lip pencils. I bought the Nude colored one and I love it. It glides on easily and is creamy. The Nude color is nice and natural looking. It is one of my favorite lip pencils but it is a bit pricey compared to other lip pencils. I would recommend these though.
Kaylee L.
Pretty lovely lip liner! Nice color range as well! Good quality that you'd expect from Bobbi brown! Lasts pretty long and stays put! Feels nice on the lips and isn't drying or irritating to the lips.
Yessenia L.
I honestly love this lip liner , but I have one simple question! Why is the price so high, I feel like any other liner can do the job just fine... either way love these , more colors would be nice ! Other than that totally recommend this product !
Sasha P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have this Bobbi Brown lip liner in this pinky mauve color and I get so many compliments on it. It's such a pretty color and suits my skin tone really well. Seems to last several hours as well.
Deb K.
I love Bobbi Brown lip pencils. Spice has always been my go to color. It goes on smoothly, never pulls, really enhances the lip and lasts as long as you want it to. Sometimes I full I the entire lip and put gloss over it and I get great full lip cover that lasts all day!
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
The Bobbi Brown Lip Liners are nice for only outlining your lips - the old school purpose of a lip liner. They are on the drier side, much like a stationary color pencil. They are high-end and pricier than MAC or Clinique. I can't imagine using them to fill in my lips, which is what I like to use liners for and to act as a base for my lipsticks. The color selection is decent, but nothing too extensive. With the availability to liners now like Colour Pop, Milani, or NYX, or even Bare Minerals Gen Nude liners... This doesn't seem like an attractive option. I do love the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks though!
Marie Jasmine S.
My favorite lip liner in the entire world. It is very soft and easy to work with. Doesnt snag or pull on my lips. Have repurchased and dont imagine myself finding another one.
Fabbie E.

I have the new formula, the one without the brush on one side. They are expensive but worth the money. I have the color beige and pale mauve. I love them both but my favorite is beige, it is more neutral but doesnt wash me out. These lip liners are very creamy, they are mat but they DO NOT dry my lips down and are superrr long wearing on me. They have a lot of wearable colours. In the past i tried some lip liners but I found them too drying and when i tried this one i fell in love. Now i do prefer to use a lip liner all over my lips than a lipstick. I am in love with them.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this last all day?
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this lip liner worth the money it's worth does it stay and doesn't have great pigmentation
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
How much better is this lip liner than the others?
Sathi H.
Is it worth the money ???
Amber S.
Does it smudge easy? Like will it stay precise all day?