Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss

Shop Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio at Bluemercury. Brilliant lip gloss trio enriched with emollients and vitamins C and E to help condition, protect and moisturize lips as it deposits stay-true color wit

How long does this last? Hours? All night?
How good is this?
I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not give to much color but a lot of gloss. Is this brand great ? Is the gloss smooth ? Does it give a hint of color but an amazing gloss ?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
So easy to apply not too sticky i recommend that you should try it. Its long lasting in reviews
Pretty much the only lip gloss I wear. These glosses are SO moisturizing and they have so many beautiful colors to choose from. Love them!in reviews
This lip gloss works wonders!! It is shiny and brightens your complexion even though it's only applied on the lips!! It is sparkly to brighten your other makeup and makes your teeth look even whiter than they are! A little bit sticky when applied, but otherwise an all time favorite product!in reviews
these lip glosses are so sticky and some how some way hair find its way in it and it is just a gross feeling, sorry but i do not recommend these! in reviews
They have great color payoff and are not too sticky.in reviews
Connie M.
Westland, MI
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by Connie M.
Review for: Aubergine
Bobbi Brown is an iconic brand that lives up to its reputation. This gloss is amazing. So hydrating and non-sticky with a nice wash of rich color. It makes your lips so juicy! Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Petal
This is a beautiful formulated lip gloss! It's shine and has a pretty pink sheer coverage. And it feels hydrating and glided on smoothly. I love that it lasts long so I don't have to worry about it and can applied easily without a mirror. Highly recommend!
Kaycee G.
Morrisville , NC
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by Kaycee G.
Review for: Nude
I used my ipsy points to purchase this lipgloss and I'm really glad that I did! I received a trial size of this and I don't regret it! It's smooth and it doesn't leave my lips sticky. It is a little thick but the color is suitable for many skin tones and I am looking into purchasing a full size of this! It's super pretty and very natural looking! My only complaint is that it does have a slight menthol smell to it that I could live without. Highly recommended!
luisa L.
Cape Coral, FL
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by luisa L.
Review for: Nougat
Para ser honesta el color es bonito muy natural deja los labios humectados no te los reseca lo único que no me parece es el precio me parece un poco alto pero bueno las cosas buenas cuestan 🤗
Izabela G.
Schiller Park
Review for: Pink Beige, Trio Holiday
I love lip glosses, and I have tried every sort of gloss consistency. Bobbi Brown glosses are a little stickier than other glosses, but they last for a while. It's easy to apply and use, you get a good range of colors to choose from. I recommend to everyone if you are starting out or love glosses. They always have smaller sizes that come in bundles.
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite lip gloss. Also, an everyday go to lip gloss. it's lasting. It is on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
Rosa G.
Review for: Trio Holiday
This little trio is cute and I live the fact that you get a variety of glosses, they have a slight sticky feeling but it's not uncomfortable. I received this as a gift and If you can get your hands on this? You are not going to regret it.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Trio Holiday
Great value for your money & variety. They don't wear off super easy so i liked that. I didn't particularly care for one of the colors in the box though.
Catherine M.
Parlin, NJ
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by Catherine M.
Review for: Trio Holiday
Amazing value for the price, beautiful colors and super nice texture. I love the way they smell when you apply them and they don't wear off super easy.
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss uploaded by LaShae B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this gloss. This gloss is a go to for remote teaching. It is so glossy and vibrant without being sticky. I use a regular lip pencil and this gloss and I am set for the day. #newyearsamefaves
Ask a question to the Influenster community...