Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss
BY BOBBI BROWN
What It Is:
This high-shine formula gives lips a sultry sheen for a fuller look.
Why It's Different:
Formulated with jojoba and avocado oils for immediate hydration, plus Vitamins C and E. Aloe extract soothes lips and helps keep them feeling comfortable.
How To Use:
Apply gloss on clean, bare lips. Or, layer it over your favorite Lip Color.
Polybutene , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Lanolin Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Bisabolol , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Acrylates Copolymer , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Tin Oxide , Silica , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]see more...
Top Questions See all 24 Q&A
- "So easy to apply not too sticky i recommend that you should try it. Its long lasting " in 9 reviews
- "Pretty much the only lip gloss I wear. These glosses are SO moisturizing and they have so many beautiful colors to choose from. Love them!" in 6 reviews
- "This lip gloss works wonders!! It is shiny and brightens your complexion even though it's only applied on the lips!! It is sparkly to brighten your other makeup and makes your teeth look even whiter than they are! A little bit sticky when applied, but otherwise an all time favorite product!" in 4 reviews
- "these lip glosses are so sticky and some how some way hair find its way in it and it is just a gross feeling, sorry but i do not recommend these! " in 2 reviews
- "The color pay off is very opaque not too sticky but lipgloss will be lipgloss so once your hair is out and it's windy beware ! " in 1 review
I like the packaging but I hate the brush, something about the material of the doe foot applicator can sometimes make application difficult. And it's lip gloss, it should be something that can be done with ease.
I'm not sure if I'd repurchase any of these again -- there are SO many other great lip glosses at this price point and under.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos