BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This high-shine formula gives lips a sultry sheen for a fuller look.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with jojoba and avocado oils for immediate hydration, plus Vitamins C and E. Aloe extract soothes lips and helps keep them feeling comfortable.

How To Use:

Apply gloss on clean, bare lips. Or, layer it over your favorite Lip Color.

• I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not...2 Answers
  • Does this look good in darker skin tones?1 Answers
  • how good is bobbi brown lip gloss i heard that their prod...2 Answers
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss
  • "So easy to apply not too sticky i recommend that you should try it. Its long lasting " in 9 reviews
  • "Pretty much the only lip gloss I wear. These glosses are SO moisturizing and they have so many beautiful colors to choose from. Love them!" in 6 reviews
  • "This lip gloss works wonders!! It is shiny and brightens your complexion even though it's only applied on the lips!! It is sparkly to brighten your other makeup and makes your teeth look even whiter than they are! A little bit sticky when applied, but otherwise an all time favorite product!" in 4 reviews
  • "these lip glosses are so sticky and some how some way hair find its way in it and it is just a gross feeling, sorry but i do not recommend these! " in 2 reviews
  • "The color pay off is very opaque not too sticky but lipgloss will be lipgloss so once your hair is out and it's windy beware ! " in 1 review
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
This lip gloss is a moisturizing, thick and long wearing formula. It has a nice shine and enough pigment without being overpowering. This formula doesn't bleed like some lip glosses do. It has a nice vanilla smell that isnt to strong. This is a sticky gloss but it's not tacky.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
Let me start off by saying- I am NOT a lip glass person. I received this gloss from a friend recently and I’m impressed with how many times I’ve worn it! It’s smooth and not sticky and has the perfect amount of pigment and shine. Very natural! I’m a fan!
Alexandria B.
Harrison, NY
Review for: Nude more...
Bobbi Brown lipstick/lipgloss products are personal favorites of mine. I like to keep a natural makeup look and a nude lip really ties my whole outfit together. Bobbi Brown products are not sticky and have a nice clean feeling that I can wear all day!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Bobbi Brown Lip GlossBobbi Brown Lip Gloss I'M A HUGE FAN OF THIS GREAT PRODUCT AND COMPANY. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. I WEAR MY LIPGLOSS EVERYDAY IT'S THE ONLY BRAND I TRUST AND THE COLORS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE IT .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS #1FANS
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I haven’t found a lip gloss I love in YEARS. This lip gloss is amazing, it’s not at all shimmery and it’s a tasteful nude, so it almost looks as if it is clear, providing just the right level of shine. And the best part is it has a slight menthol fragrance and stays on forever!!
Crissy A.
Mission, KS
Review for: Pengerine more...
I love the color payoff of this product on the lips. The one thing I don't like about the product though is the thickness of the product and that it feels tacky and sticky on the lips. I prefer other brands of lipglosses that don't feel so sticky.
sasha r.
Goes on smooth. Not sticky like some other lip glosses can be. I purchase this at Nordstrom or Sephora. Huge color selection, including ones with and without sparkle.
Liz B.
Love the scent and texture. Perfect shine and plump! Super sparkly and lasts all day long! If you have the extra cash to spend on a lip gloss, this one is worth it!
Emily A.
Review for: Other more...
Bobbi Brown's Lip Glosses are hit or miss for me -- some of the colors are super pigmented and others are very sheer, no matter how much you apply. I prefer products that I know will work well, every time.

I like the packaging but I hate the brush, something about the material of the doe foot applicator can sometimes make application difficult. And it's lip gloss, it should be something that can be done with ease.

I'm not sure if I'd repurchase any of these again -- there are SO many other great lip glosses at this price point and under.
katie a.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Pink Beige more...
I felt like this lipgloss was actually pretty thick when applied. The glimmer you get from it is extreme. On one hand you have the shimmer from the gloss and on the other hand you also have like these tiny little fragments of glitter lmao? Its cute if you're into that look and would be really nice for concerts or something like that. While the gloss comes off pretty easily, the iridescent particles tend to stick.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
Does this product get tacky when it dries?
Alaina R.
Detroit, MI
What's your favorite color to wear? This is way more than I usually spend on lip gloss, so I'm looking for something tried and true.
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
how good is bobbi brown lip gloss i heard that their products are very good plus i seen the prices on some of the makeup and for that much money it must be good
Yasmen A.
Is it sticky? If yes, Is it gonna be sticky for the whole time or just 10 min after ?
Tanaya N.
I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not give to much color but a lot of gloss. Is this brand great ? Is the gloss smooth ? Does it give a hint of color but an amazing gloss ?