BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This high-shine formula gives lips a sultry sheen for a fuller look.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with jojoba and avocado oils for immediate hydration, plus Vitamins C and E. Aloe extract soothes lips and helps keep them feeling comfortable.

How To Use:

Apply gloss on clean, bare lips. Or, layer it over your favorite Lip Color.

Polybutene , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Lanolin Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Bisabolol , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Acrylates Copolymer , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Tin Oxide , Silica , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

• I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not...2 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss getting your teeth quite a bit, and i...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss getting your teeth quite a bit, and i...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Lip Gloss
  • "So easy to apply not too sticky i recommend that you should try it. Its long lasting " in 9 reviews
  • "Pretty much the only lip gloss I wear. These glosses are SO moisturizing and they have so many beautiful colors to choose from. Love them!" in 6 reviews
  • "This lip gloss works wonders!! It is shiny and brightens your complexion even though it's only applied on the lips!! It is sparkly to brighten your other makeup and makes your teeth look even whiter than they are! A little bit sticky when applied, but otherwise an all time favorite product!" in 4 reviews
  • "these lip glosses are so sticky and some how some way hair find its way in it and it is just a gross feeling, sorry but i do not recommend these! " in 2 reviews
  • "The color pay off is very opaque not too sticky but lipgloss will be lipgloss so once your hair is out and it's windy beware ! " in 1 review
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in 2 colors & I love them! Mine are minty not vanilla like some saying. I got mine at Nordstrom in a set. It came w a lipstick & lipliner for $50. My fave lipgloss is buxom but this is my 2nd fave! Overtook my MAC lipglass that was my 2nd fave! This is moisturizing & slightly sticky. I’m a gloss gal ❤️ lipglosses! This is so good!
Arden P.
Lakewood
Review for: Bright Pink more...
Its alright but it is really sticky in my opinion. Stickiness doesn't bother me too much though. I also don't like the color, which is my fault I guess. It is glossy and shiny but it is just too thick and sticky for my liking. In my opinion its just not worth the money.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
Let me start off by saying- I am NOT a lip glass person. I received this gloss from a friend recently and I’m impressed with how many times I’ve worn it! It’s smooth and not sticky and has the perfect amount of pigment and shine. Very natural! I’m a fan!
Alexandria B.
Harrison, NY
Review for: Nude more...
Bobbi Brown lipstick/lipgloss products are personal favorites of mine. I like to keep a natural makeup look and a nude lip really ties my whole outfit together. Bobbi Brown products are not sticky and have a nice clean feeling that I can wear all day!
Maria M.
West Des Moines
Review for: Petal, Bright Pink, Rosy more...
me and Bobbi Brown glosses go waaaaaaay back. They remind me of the 80's. A bit sticky, but a nice dab of color and cheap enough to own many colors. Slim and convienent size.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
This lip gloss is a moisturizing, thick and long wearing formula. It has a nice shine and enough pigment without being overpowering. This formula doesn't bleed like some lip glosses do. It has a nice vanilla smell that isnt to strong. This is a sticky gloss but it's not tacky.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
BOBBI BROWN Lip GlossBOBBI BROWN Lip Gloss I'M A HUGE FAN OF THIS GREAT PRODUCT AND COMPANY. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. I WEAR MY LIPGLOSS EVERYDAY IT'S THE ONLY BRAND I TRUST AND THE COLORS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE IT .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS #1FANS
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven’t found a lip gloss I love in YEARS. This lip gloss is amazing, it’s not at all shimmery and it’s a tasteful nude, so it almost looks as if it is clear, providing just the right level of shine. And the best part is it has a slight menthol fragrance and stays on forever!!
Crissy A.
Review for: Pengerine more...
I love the color payoff of this product on the lips. The one thing I don't like about the product though is the thickness of the product and that it feels tacky and sticky on the lips. I prefer other brands of lipglosses that don't feel so sticky.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Nude more...
For being a lipgloss this is very pigmented. I was confused because it smelled like a lip plumper and kind of tingled like one but nothing happened. This particular shade goes well as a topper with anything and I think I’ve found my new go to.
Alaina R.
Lincoln Park, MI
What's your favorite color to wear? This is way more than I usually spend on lip gloss, so I'm looking for something tried and true.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
Does this product get tacky when it dries?
jessica j.
Yonkers, NY
how good is bobbi brown lip gloss i heard that their products are very good plus i seen the prices on some of the makeup and for that much money it must be good
Yasmen A.
Is it sticky? If yes, Is it gonna be sticky for the whole time or just 10 min after ?
Tanaya N.
I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not give to much color but a lot of gloss. Is this brand great ? Is the gloss smooth ? Does it give a hint of color but an amazing gloss ?

back