12 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not give to m...2 Answers
  • Does this look good in darker skin tones?1 Answers
  • how good is bobbi brown lip gloss i heard that their products are v...2 Answers
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss
  • "these lip glosses are so sticky and some how some way hair find its way in it and it is just a gross feeling, sorry but i do not recommend these! " in 2 reviews
  • "They have great color payoff and are not too sticky." in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is very opaque not too sticky but lipgloss will be lipgloss so once your hair is out and it's windy beware ! " in 1 review
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge gloss girl, mainly because I don't like how sticky they are and typically you don't get a lot of color out of them. I DO however like Bobbi Brown glosses! You get a lot of color from a little swipe of most of these and I love that you can get them with or without the glitter flecks. I think these are at a great price point and I love the simplicity of the Bobbi Brown brand/packaging.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip gloss okay, but there are others out there for the same price or less that are better. I don't like the brush and the bottle is very small (smaller than most). I like that it doesn't stick to my teeth, but it is a little too "sticky" for my taste. If those things don't bother you, you will probably really like it because a little bit goes a long way and it stays on the lips well
grace M.
grace M.
This lip gloss works wonders!! It is shiny and brightens your complexion even though it's only applied on the lips!! It is sparkly to brighten your other makeup and makes your teeth look even whiter than they are! A little bit sticky when applied, but otherwise an all time favorite product!
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Review for: Desert Twilight Collection
I definitely love Bobbi Brown lip glosses!!! They are pricey but are worth a try. I love the twilight collection. I wear this a lot because it looks good on me. The colors are beautiful in the collection. It's a perfect gloss!! I recommend this for people who love a good gloss!!!!!!!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these, they are very moisturizing and pretty. The coverage is far from full but gives a beautiful subtle tint. Might get too sticky if apply too much but at the same
Time it doesn't feel super annoying. Love the scent and the texture!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Review for: Trio
This little trio is cute and I live the fact that you get a variety of glosses, they have a slight sticky feeling but it's not uncomfortable. I received this as a gift and If you can get your hands on this? You are not going to regret it.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love are the color options, they're non drying, and highly pigmented. I hate the fragrance, it's smells kinda weird. Easy to apply, pretty good on but will come off after awhile. If you can get over the smell, the colors are pretty
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like their lip glosses /: super disappointed. I thought it was the one that I bought , so I bought another shade and it just doesn't last. The colors are also sheer. Their not pigmented and come off super easily .
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Review for: Trio
Love this set of three glosses because it gives you three completely different shades for separate occasions! Plenty of options when choosing a lip gloss for any occasion.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip glosses are really pretty, but sticky and they have a minty smell. Overall i really like the color options they have available and i would recommend.
Alaina R.
Alaina R.
Detroit, MI
What's your favorite color to wear? This is way more than I usually spend on lip gloss, so I'm looking for something tried and true.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this product get tacky when it dries?
Tanaya N.
Tanaya N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a neutral lip gloss that does not give to much color but a lot of gloss. Is this brand great ? Is the gloss smooth ? Does it give a hint of color but an amazing gloss ?
jessica j.
jessica j.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
how good is bobbi brown lip gloss i heard that their products are very good plus i seen the prices on some of the makeup and for that much money it must be good
Yasmen A.
Yasmen A.
Is it sticky? If yes, Is it gonna be sticky for the whole time or just 10 min after ?