Bobbi Brown
Lip Color - Red By for Women - 012 Oz Lipstick, 012 Ounce

A moisturizing demi-matte lipstick for full coverage and soft lips all day. It has subtle nude shades and high-shine glossy colors for all-day moisture and softness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Red By Bobbi Brown for Women - 0.12 Oz Lipstick, 0.12 Ounce!
Dina E.
Portland, OR
Love it. Classic red. Gorgeous on my skin tone and I think it works for a lot of folks skin tones to be honest. It goes on smooth and doesn't feather so long as your face is moisturized or you use lip liner lol. I really like to put it on without liner and blot it and apply and little more with a brush. It's so beautiful and not drying at all. It's a bit shiny but not overly. I get a lot of compliments. And though it's not color stay, it stays on pretty well through drinking and eating.

Looking for your answer?