BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The bestseller that started it all—our iconic creamy, semi-matte lipstick was the first formula to launch (and sold out instantly). The secret to its success? Comfortable, full-coverage color instantly gives lips a polished look.

Why It's Different:

The non-drying formula offers full-color coverage and comfortable, long-lasting wear.

• Does this lip color last all day?4 Answers
  • Is this shiny or matte? Does it actually stay on throughout the day?3 Answers
  • I'm pretty fair, you think Brownie is to dark? Maybe blondie? I w...2 Answers
Bobbi Brown Lip Color
  • "I have this lipstick in Burnt red and in Roseberry and both colors are just perfection. Really creamy, stays on very long, does not set into lines." in 40 reviews
  • "My whole family wears Bobbi Brown. I particularly love there lipsticks. Although pricey they are well worth it and there moisturizing." in 21 reviews
  • "My favorite! Classic lipstick! long lasting... every time i wear it i get extraordinary compliments! The lipsticks are creamy but they go with my dark skin tone. " in 14 reviews
  • "My friend gave me this lip color in Sandwash Pink, and I'm obsessed! In fact, I'm actually wearing it now. It goes on smoothly and has a nice satin finish, almost like a highly pigmented lip gloss. I usually dab the excess product on a tissue for a more natural effect. That way it never budges! The shade looks beautiful too – an eye-popping neutral pink. I love it!" in 13 reviews
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Rose, Bobbi Brown Lip Color, 0.12 oz more...
I think these are great lipsticks. I really enjoy the formula. It’s not drying and lasts awhile on the lips, which is the most important to me about a lipstick. The packaging is also very luxurious. Can you get lipsticks just as good for cheaper? Yeah, probably. But if you want to splurge a little try these out!
Lauren C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Tulle more...
I recently received a sample of Bobbi Brown in Neutral Rose from Sephora. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. First, the color is amazing and a great every-day lip. It stays on all day, does not smudge on any surfaces, and I love that I never have to worry about re-applying. It also feels nice on my lips, it is not drying or sticky. I plan on giving this lipstick to one of my friends as a gift because she tried it and love it!
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Other more...
I have it in brown berry. The lipstick is very comfortable on lips, well pigmented and quite resistant for this type of texture. It has a classic cream finish. I like to apply it as in 2 layers, creating a clear contour and rich color, and a little bit on the lips and shading with a finger for a natural effect. the color is very vivid and feminine. I can recommend!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Quality Make Up Product By Bobbi Brown Lip Color - # 22 Sandwash Pink 3.4g/0.12oz more...
I got this Bobbi Brown lipstick in Sandwash Pink from the Sephora 100 point program. The formula and application is on point as the other Bobbi Brown lipstick that I have. The lipstick is more on the pink side which I’m not crazy about. The lipstick is pigmented with a creme finish. I would like to try the other shades that I gravitate more towards.
Pankti P.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Bobbi Brown offers a large variety of colors in this classic lipstick form. I have them in Blackberry and Chocolate, and these lipsticks always help me pull of a professional look with my peers. Although it requires reapplication after a couple of hours, I enjoy that it keeps my lips soft, has high pigmentation, and is easy to apply.
Savannah D.
I actually really really like this lip stick. It is a strong, smooth color. I find that you can tell that it is a high quality product because it also lasts a long time too. And I finally found colors that work for me!
Hutton H.
Athens, GA
Review for: Pale Pink, Brownie more...
Love the texture of this lipstick. These are my go to day time lips, always keeping my lips looking moisturized and providing a good even color. Great value, very high quality lip color. Love the wide range of colors.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Brownie more...
I’ve been using this lipstick in the color brownie for over a year now. It’s made it way to become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. It’s the perfect balance between long lasting and moisturizing. I love the colour and consistency for my everyday wear. I would have a hard time giving this baby up!
Carly M.
Auburn , AL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Lip Color Lipstick, Berry OX more...
This pigment is beautiful with any skin tone, ranging from really light to dark tones. It is very rich and goes on very smooth and feels nice and moisturizing on your lips. I love Bobbi Brown products and this lip color is no exception! Buy it for a bold night look, you won't regret it!
Rhoda C.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite brand of lipstick. I love the creamy formula, the staying power, and the pigmentation. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 Stars is because my favorite color (Kir) got discontinued. Also it cost more than I like to spend on a single lipstick but for personal use it's worth it.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
What's everyone's favorite Bobbi brown lipcolor?
Mo H.
Does this lip color last all day?
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
Is this shiny or matte? Does it actually stay on throughout the day?
Brandy A.
Toronto
I'm pretty fair, you think Brownie is to dark? Maybe blondie? I want something natural, not to intense
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)