26 varieties available
BOBBI BROWN Lip Color
BY BOBBI BROWN
What It Is:
The bestseller that started it all—our iconic creamy, semi-matte lipstick was the first formula to launch (and sold out instantly). The secret to its success? Comfortable, full-coverage color instantly gives lips a polished look.
Why It's Different:
The non-drying formula offers full-color coverage and comfortable, long-lasting wear.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Lanolate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire DAbeille , Ozokerite , Silica , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Cetyl Lactate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Linalool , Limonene , Citral , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 (Ci 47005) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Red 22 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)]see more...
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
BOBBI BROWN Lip Color
- "I have this lipstick in Burnt red and in Roseberry and both colors are just perfection. Really creamy, stays on very long, does not set into lines." in 40 reviews
- "My whole family wears Bobbi Brown. I particularly love there lipsticks. Although pricey they are well worth it and there moisturizing." in 21 reviews
- "My favorite! Classic lipstick! long lasting... every time i wear it i get extraordinary compliments! The lipsticks are creamy but they go with my dark skin tone. " in 14 reviews
- "My friend gave me this lip color in Sandwash Pink, and I'm obsessed! In fact, I'm actually wearing it now. It goes on smoothly and has a nice satin finish, almost like a highly pigmented lip gloss. I usually dab the excess product on a tissue for a more natural effect. That way it never budges! The shade looks beautiful too – an eye-popping neutral pink. I love it!" in 13 reviews
- "This lipstick goes on smooth and gives moisture. I tried a bunch of colors on at the store, and Tulle was the perfect everyday color for me. I have a me fun skin tone, blond hair and blue eyes. Bobbi's color options are great for an everyday classic style. " in 6 reviews
Review for: Tulle more...
I recently received a sample of Bobbi Brown in Neutral Rose from Sephora. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. First, the color is amazing and a great every-day lip. It stays on all day, does not smudge on any surfaces, and I love that I never have to worry about re-applying. It also feels nice on my lips, it is not drying or sticky. I plan on giving this lipstick to one of my friends as a gift because she tried it and love it!
Review for: Rose more...
I think these are great lipsticks. I really enjoy the formula. It’s not drying and lasts awhile on the lips, which is the most important to me about a lipstick. The packaging is also very luxurious. Can you get lipsticks just as good for cheaper? Yeah, probably. But if you want to splurge a little try these out!
My ultimate favorite lipstick! Lasts a long time, and looks so good on the lips. I will always continue to buy these lipsticks. These are like my holy grail lipsticks. Best ones I’ve tried so far.
Review for: Other more...
I have it in brown berry. The lipstick is very comfortable on lips, well pigmented and quite resistant for this type of texture. It has a classic cream finish. I like to apply it as in 2 layers, creating a clear contour and rich color, and a little bit on the lips and shading with a finger for a natural effect. the color is very vivid and feminine. I can recommend!
Review for: Brown more...
I have struggled finding a good natural color for my skin tone and I saw this at Sephora and it’s been my favorite ever since. It’s the only one I use now for every occasion. It’s soft and doesn’t leave your lips as dry as others. The only downhill of this lipstick is that you have to be reapplying it and for the price I would expect for it to stay on longer.
I love this product. I do not like sticky feeling lipsticks, and this one is anything but! It feels like nothing is on my lips and is a great long lasting formula. It is worth the splurge!
Q & A
What's everyone's favorite Bobbi brown lipcolor?
Does this lip color last all day?
Is this shiny or matte? Does it actually stay on throughout the day?
Worried about lips drying out, does this moisturize?
I'm pretty fair, you think Brownie is to dark? Maybe blondie? I want something natural, not to intense
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos