BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The bestseller that started it all—our iconic creamy, semi-matte lipstick was the first formula to launch (and sold out instantly). The secret to its success? Comfortable, full-coverage color instantly gives lips a polished look.

Why It's Different:

The non-drying formula offers full-color coverage and comfortable, long-lasting wear.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Lanolate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Ozokerite , Silica , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Cetyl Lactate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Linalool , Limonene , Citral , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 (Ci 47005) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Red 22 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)]

• Does this lip color last all day?4 Answers
  • Is this shiny or matte? Does it actually stay on througho...3 Answers
  • I'm pretty fair, you think Brownie is to dark? Maybe blon...2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Lip Color
  • "I have this lipstick in Burnt red and in Roseberry and both colors are just perfection. Really creamy, stays on very long, does not set into lines." in 40 reviews
  • "My whole family wears Bobbi Brown. I particularly love there lipsticks. Although pricey they are well worth it and there moisturizing." in 21 reviews
  • "My favorite! Classic lipstick! long lasting... every time i wear it i get extraordinary compliments! The lipsticks are creamy but they go with my dark skin tone. " in 14 reviews
  • "My friend gave me this lip color in Sandwash Pink, and I'm obsessed! In fact, I'm actually wearing it now. It goes on smoothly and has a nice satin finish, almost like a highly pigmented lip gloss. I usually dab the excess product on a tissue for a more natural effect. That way it never budges! The shade looks beautiful too – an eye-popping neutral pink. I love it!" in 13 reviews
  • "This lipstick goes on smooth and gives moisture. I tried a bunch of colors on at the store, and Tulle was the perfect everyday color for me. I have a me fun skin tone, blond hair and blue eyes. Bobbi's color options are great for an everyday classic style. " in 6 reviews
Lauren C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Tulle more...
I recently received a sample of Bobbi Brown in Neutral Rose from Sephora. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. First, the color is amazing and a great every-day lip. It stays on all day, does not smudge on any surfaces, and I love that I never have to worry about re-applying. It also feels nice on my lips, it is not drying or sticky. I plan on giving this lipstick to one of my friends as a gift because she tried it and love it!
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Review for: Brownie, Sandwash Pink, Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink, .12 oz, Brown, Other more...
I have bobbi brown lipsticks in: Sandwash Pink; Brown, Brownie, Neutral Rose & Babe. Mine are all the small sizes which are cheaper on Ebay than going to the mall. I would definitely buy again esp if they had small sized available because who finishes a lipstick anyways who buys 1 uses it up then repeat. I have about 200 mid/highend/luxury lipstick & glosses & I never get bored or tired of my Bobbi’s (& Tom Ford are my other go-to). They live in my bag since they are small (2/3 size of reg BB lipstick). The colors are amazing! It wears 3-4 hours unless you eat. I don’t eat lol. I do sip on Softdrinks/water 24-7 & the lipstick doesn’t wear off. Totally awesome shades that are conservative & look appropriate on everyone esp 29+ or business casual. I’ve heard princess Kate Middleton wears sandwash pink!
Lizzeth M.
Okay so my mom actually owns this lip stick and she loves it! I tried it and OMG it's gorgeous!! I have two of my own Bobbi brown lip sticks but couldn't find them at the moment but this shade is great to! I love the Bobbi brown lip sticks because there really soft and creamy! The lip sticks are very long lasting and you only have to apply the lip stick about once or twice a day! So I just asked my mom why she loves Bobbi brown lip sticks and she said ..." I really like how they have so many shades and are soft! I also LOVE how they are long lasting!" So these lipsticks are expensive but I think that they are worth it because there pigmented and have a really nice formula! I really recommend this brand and these lipsticks!!
Michelle H.
Portland
Review for: Raisin more...
I enjoy this formula. Not too drying and feels luxurious.  The color is pretty on my tan skin. It has a nice creme texture which is a nice break from the matte lips that is a trend right now. I will be purchasing more shades soon when I make my next trip to the mall.
Hutton H.
Athens, GA
Review for: Pale Pink, Brownie more...
Love the texture of this lipstick. These are my go to day time lips, always keeping my lips looking moisturized and providing a good even color. Great value, very high quality lip color. Love the wide range of colors.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Rose, Bobbi Brown Lip Color, 0.12 oz more...
I think these are great lipsticks. I really enjoy the formula. It’s not drying and lasts awhile on the lips, which is the most important to me about a lipstick. The packaging is also very luxurious. Can you get lipsticks just as good for cheaper? Yeah, probably. But if you want to splurge a little try these out!
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: Red more...
It’s a pretty color. I wear lip gloss more then I wear lipstick but when I do need a red lipstick this is one of my go to colors. It goes on smooth and stays on for a good amount of time. It’s a pretty shade
Katie K.
Las Vegas
My ultimate favorite lipstick! Lasts a long time, and looks so good on the lips. I will always continue to buy these lipsticks. These are like my holy grail lipsticks. Best ones I’ve tried so far.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Other more...
I have it in brown berry. The lipstick is very comfortable on lips, well pigmented and quite resistant for this type of texture. It has a classic cream finish. I like to apply it as in 2 layers, creating a clear contour and rich color, and a little bit on the lips and shading with a finger for a natural effect. the color is very vivid and feminine. I can recommend!
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Lip Color, 0.12 oz more...
I love this product. I do not like sticky feeling lipsticks, and this one is anything but! It feels like nothing is on my lips and is a great long lasting formula. It is worth the splurge!
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
What's everyone's favorite Bobbi brown lipcolor?
Mo H.
Does this lip color last all day?
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
Is this shiny or matte? Does it actually stay on throughout the day?
Brandy A.
Toronto
I'm pretty fair, you think Brownie is to dark? Maybe blondie? I want something natural, not to intense
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)