Bobbi Brown Lip Balm uploaded by Marlena S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Brooke B.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this lip balm! So smooth and moisturizing. The tube it is in is quality compared to your normal drug store chapsticks. I like to save this to use on special occasions (weddings, vacation or nights out) and use my cheaper drug store chapsticks for everyday.
shilpa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip balm ever used. It also comes in attractive tin packing. Makes my lips best to feel. Its so easy to apply and non-greasy and the hydrated lips is for longer period. I found it expensive but totally worth it.
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't feel like this is worth the price. I have some drug store products that work just as well. I love Bobbi Brown products but this one doesn't seem worth the price.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
This is the best lip balm. It comes in a pot also.it is so moisturizing and conditioning. It has a bunch of plant oils in it.
Ashlie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbi Brown lip balm is amazing I love it trust me you will love it it just makes your lips feel so soft and silky smooth throughout the day
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far it one of my favorite, it great for pool parties it keeps your lips moisture and has SPF15
Your lips will appreciate
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Lip Balm
This balm is very hydrating. It keeps my lips nice and soft throughout the day without reapplying.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the best lip balm I've ever used. It's so hydrating and non-greasy. It so works as a hydrating lip primer, especially if you're wearing liquid lipsticks. It comes in a very attractive reusable tin and the balm is a blush pink color. I highly recommend buying a few for backups!
Alice P.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Lip Balm
this is my favorite lipbalm. lightly scented so that it's enjoyable and not intrusive. I also really like the packaging. It's one of the prettier ones in my makeup bag. Balm goes on smooth and lasts faily long. I would buy again.  It's on the pricier side but definitely feels like more of a luxe product thanks to its tin packaging.