Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick uploaded by Ashley B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Details What It Is: A long-lasting, do-it-all eye shadow that's a stroke of genius-just swipe and go. This budge-proof formula stays put for 8 hours. Who It's For: Women who want to get gorgeous eyes in one simple step. Why It's Different: Glides on lids tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. Comes in subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading (and it's completely waterproof). How To Use: Swipe across lids and blend with fingertips for effortless application on the go. To remove, use our Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover-this waterproof formula won't come off with water and soap alone. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. Color: GREIGE. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
This product surprised me! I received this product in a sample size from sephora, and when I'm running late most days, this shadow is perfect for a quick touch up! The creamy, yet lasting formula is great for easy application. One smooth line across the eye, blend, and done!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Naples, FL
I love these cream eyeshadow pencils! I have oily eye lids, so usually products like this crease on me. Not this one. And the color selection is on point! Love it!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Cream shadow sticks are so easy to apply and blend, they seem to last longer than regular power formulas. They don't flake off and you have to make sure to prime your eyes
Lori W.
Lori W.
Mesquite, TX
It really is long-wearing!  I was not a huge fan of the color I tried (it appeared too orange on my pale skintone) but the product did last all day.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Okay this stuff is the bees knees! It stays on all day, it's easy to apply I don't know a better one!
christina v.
christina v.
Sacramento
I have never been into cream eyeshadow but after trying this one..... I'm hooked. When they say this is long- wear they were not kidding. I first tested it out on my hand and it stayed for hours, even after washing my hands. The pigment is very opaque and very creamy. I highly recommend this