BY BOBBI BROWN

What is It:
A lightweight cream highlighter that instantly gives skin natural luminosity—just swipe and blend to create fresh, glowing skin.

What it Does:
The creamy, comfortable formula melts into skin seamlessly for a lit-from-within glow in an instant. Plus, it was made to layer with other products to create the ultimate, soft-focus glow. Nondrying formula wears comfortably.

How to Use:
Blend cream illuminator on top of cheekbones, under the brow bone, or on the cupid's bow—anywhere you want to highlight. Can be applied with the Full Coverage Face Brush.

BOBBI BROWN Limited Edition Cream Glow Highlighter

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Limited Edition Cream Glow Highlighter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan S.
waterloo
By my favorite highlight if I’m being honest. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it(hence why I didn’t dock stars) I just think that this is a mediocre highlight from a huge brand that produces only the finest makeup
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This is my go to day cream..for now. It is truly the only moisturizer that has consistently worked to moisturize my sensitive
Allyson J.
Harker Heights
Really nice highlighter. It is a smooth application and not great for oily skin it is very pigmented and nice colours
Yogita S.
San Jose, CA
I am so choosy when it comes to highlighters. I love this shade and it is so pigmented. This suits me perfectly.
Connie B.
Gaston, SC
Beautiful highlight and creamy formula! I have so many highlights bu t I love this one so much. I reccomend it
Ali B.
Great highlighter! Doesn’t budge all day! Also it’s every pretty :). It is pricy but I think it’s work it.
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Megan P.
This is an amazing Highlighter! It’s so shiny and nice and it blend out very nicely! I would recommend!
danny F.
Exelente opcion dee compraa mee encaanta supeer economiico y keda super bien me encanta muchiisusiiimo
Milagros C.
The Bobbi brown cream glow highlighter is pigmented and I would recommend people buy this product