BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Bobbi Runway Beauty Secrets Set Details Bronzing Duo: Brownie Bronzing Powder & Antigua Illuminating Bronzing Powder Brown Berry Lip Color Brown Metal Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow Bittersweet Nail Polish Black Mini Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Mini Face Blender Brush Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. Material: Bronzing Duo Brownie Bronzing Powder Antigua Illuminating Bronzing Powder Brown Berry Lip Color Brown Metal Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow Bittersweet Nail Polish Black Mini Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Mini Face Blender Brush. see more...

• How well is the product Is worth the buy1 Answers
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product only thing is it's hard to fine it's such a nice packaging I love everything in the package it's compared to others you know it's about the same I have hazel eyes I would definitely buy again and you should really try it when you can find it because they are really limited
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This set is so perfect in thousands of ways o can't even put them into one review its in believable Thai set is my entire world you have to buy it it's to perfect for anyone not to own it you can mix and match its so amazing and getting them in one whole set is a life changing experience
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
These sticks are really easy to use. These are actually my second favorite brand of these products. They are creamy and blend really well. They also last well. This color is pretty although it doesn't quite match the description.
Abigail Z.
These Are My Favorite Products #makeup #lotion #products But I Love and thanks walmart
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I'm a huge fan of Bobbi Brown products... they are well made and last a long time. So whenever she has a great set, I buy it. This one has everything you need for the perfect runway look, including bronzing powder, lip color, eyeshawdow, polish, mascara, and a blending brush. It's well over $150 in product! The colors are darker, which I love for an evening or glam look!
shannon j.
Bobbi Brown products are very nice. This color collection and very chic and very doable for every skin tone.
Ileana H.
Napa, CA
I've only tried there lipsticks I love how they stay on really matte but I would love to try more there stuff!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love this kit my aunty just send it in the mail...color swatches are beautiful...very creamy....
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
Bobbi browns cosmetics are great as a whole. you can really tell that they are for the professionals
Sheniqua T.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish i could purchase this set but it is way too expensive. I will be adding it to my Christmas list next year
Johnna R.
How well is the product Is worth the buy