BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An all-in-one kit for well-groomed brows (and a more polished look).

Why It's Different:

This kit features two shades—Cement and Birch Eye Shadow— to define and fill in the brows, a two-sided mirror (with one side magnified) plus a mini Tweezer and Brow Brush.

How To Use:

Tweeze any stray hairs, keeping in mind that the start of the brow should be aligned with the inner corner of the eye. (The arch is three-quarters of the way across the brow from there.) Use Birch Eye Shadow to define where hair is most sparse and Cement Eye Shadow to add fullness throughout the brow.

• I have been wanting to try this eyebrow kit but I... Be the first to answer!
  • I've always shaped my brows with liner, but I've been recomemded ...1 Answers
  • I have been using this kit for years i love it, now I use it with...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Light Brow Kit
  • "Nice colour ,easy to plant it on my eyes ,very natural colour. I like it so so so very much. It will not much fly the powder ,so your brush will catch it very well" in 6 reviews
  • "I love my Bobbi Brown Light Brow Kit Saddle/ Mahogany. I have only purchased once and I've not needed to repeat purchase, but I will when the time comes. Its a high-end product so it's not 'cheap'. Long wear, long lasting, fantastic pigments. I would recommend. " in 4 reviews
Cassidy M.
Expensive-but lasts so so so long!! I have trouble doing my very blonde and thin eyebrows but this product has helped me so much! Includes mini tweezers for trouble hairs and a lil brush. I combine both shades and use them as one and get very good results
Hermi W.
This brow kit makes your brows look defined and natural at the same time. The two colors can be used at different places on your brows to create a more natural look. The only thing i don't like is the brush that comes with the kit because its not really soft.
Lauren P.
The two shades work well either alone or combined together. The powder is a bit creamy so you don't end up with powder all down your face while you're filling your brows in. I fill my brows in before work around 7am and until I wash my face at night they look perfect, so this powder definitely lasts all day long. The brush the kit comes with was too stiff for me, so I used my own brush - but that's my only issue with this compact, the powder itself is great.
Weyling S.
My aunt gifted me this kit last Christmas and I haven't used another brown kit! All I need it's one product and it's this. I love that the shade goes perfect with my tone and it looks really natural and it's long lasting. I don't need to retouch during the day. Also I adore that it comes with it's own little brush and tweezers and it all fits perfect in it's little square package.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Bobbi brown sent me this to use on my celebrity client and I adore it!! The colors are a nice mix or warm and cool shades and they are super pigmented!! This kit will last forever! Perfect for travel as well with a small angled brush and tweezer and mirror !! Do your whole brow regime with just this little kit. Highly recommend!!
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Beautiful.
this gives you such a nice color to your eyebrows and allows you to shape them so well!
It is pretty pricey, but thats nothing out of the oridnary for this brand, I do believe with some items, you get what you pay for. this would be one of them!
Iris R.
Garland , TX
Love that this product lasts on all day! The color fits perfectly with my skin tone and it lasts very long! It's not too heavy so it gives your brows a nice natural shade! Another one of my go to favorite brow products!
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't use this on myself, but I do use this on other people. Great brow products. Lasts all day, easy color matching shades, and I appreciate the light and darker tones. Expensive for a brow product, but it is very good. If you're willing to spend the money I recommended.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
My eyebrows are very pale blonde and I'm always nervous trying out a shade on them, even something that's light. This palette was a keeper- gave me some color and intensity without making things obviously "made up." Fantastic!
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
This gave a natural brow look. I like it for days that I do a lighter makeup look. I have green eyes. For powders I love this the best next to anastasia. The packaging is perfect small and compact. Yes I would buy it again if I decide to stop using brow gel.
Valeria U.
I've always shaped my brows with liner, but I've been recomemded to use brow shadows instead. This seems like a fine set, would ou recommend it? Is it actually better than liner?
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
I have been using this kit for years i love it, now I use it with my Anastasia brow wiz perfect together !!
Jelena D.
I have been wanting to try this eyebrow kit but I'm not sure. Does it works the money?