BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a really nice mascara. This is great for building slight volume and lengthening lashes without clumpy or spidery lashes. This is not going to give Benefit They're Real or Too Faced Better Than S results but you will get slightly full and lengthened lashes for a soft and natural look. This has a perfect formula- not too wet or dry and it distributes just the perfect amount on the wand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good mascara. This brand is amazing in general but it should be for the price.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I just got this mascara a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Although it doesn't give me the thick volume I crave it is not clumpy and perfect for a day time look or a long day at the office. I've never really cared for Bobbi brown products but this mascara has changed my mind!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like I've said plenty of times, Bobbi Brown products are amazing. I've tried this mascara and it wasn't bad, I just don't like it as much as the Extreme Party type. I found this one to not give as much volume as the Extreme Party.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really want this because ive heard great things about it and the brush tip looks like it would lengthen my lashes beautifully.
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Amazing! This mascara left no clumps but enhanced my lashes. Does not make them look like spider lashes which I love. Also did rub off through out the day. Great quality!
Julie m.
Julie m.
I've tried so many mascaras throughout the years, but just keep going back to this one. Makes my lashes look full and long, without clumping. The brush has soft silicone bristles instead of fiber that helps to separate.
Rylie B.
Rylie B.
This product is not my favorite. It does nothing for my lashes but make them feel wet. It makes them look like my natural lashes
Marah S.
Marah S.
Love this stuff! It left no clumps and made my eye lashes 10x longer!!!!!!!
Maryssa B.
Maryssa B.
The wand, the formula, and everything about this product are perfect! The wand makes it easier to get those nasty clumps out while applying mascara to your lashes and works extremely well with bottom lashes