BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara is Bobbi’s gold standard for ultra-long, perfectly separated lashes. Its good-for-your-lashes formula works in perfect synergy with a unique brush that works like a zipper, interlocking with your lashes to perfectly coat each and every one.

Who it's for: It's great for any woman who wants long-wearing, well-defined lashes with lots of length and lift.

Why it's different: In just one sweep, you get noticeably longer lashes and perfect separation. The flexible gel formula is enriched with olive-derived emollients, vitamin B and humectants that condition lashes while staying smudge- and flake-free.

How to use: Brush Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara from the base of lashes to the tip. Apply two coats, letting mascara dry between coats.

BOBBI BROWN Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara
  • "I just got this mascara a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Although it doesn't give me the thick volume I crave it is not clumpy and perfect for a day time look or a long day at the office. I've never really cared for Bobbi brown products but this mascara has changed my mind!" in 4 reviews
Taryn G.
I'm not sure where this came from, maybe I got it in a sample box a while ago but I found a sealed sample amongst my things prior to a vacation and I figured - why not - take it with me.
I ended up LOVING this mascara. My normal go-to mascara's are the Clinique High Intensity of Loreal's Original Voluminous mascara. This mascara felt great, didn't irritate my eyes, and made my blond eyelashes look amazing. Plus, I was able to get the mascara right up to my lash-line and it looked fantastic. I'll have to purchase a full-size of this mascara once I've finished my other tubes.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This mascara definitely brings the GLAMOUR!! All the way! I have to restock! because this mascara is the sh*t!! Honestly, truly!! Another lash that makes my eyes look like falsies! Does a great job getting volume out of your lashes and definition! One of thee best and It’s worth the $30!
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
Tori Y.
Bemidji
This was a great mascara it made my eyelashes look so long. The only issue was the wand was so big and the product was so expensive and don’t get me wrong it was great but there are better things at lower prices
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a really nice mascara. This is great for building slight volume and lengthening lashes without clumpy or spidery lashes. This is not going to give Benefit They're Real or Too Faced Better Than S results but you will get slightly full and lengthened lashes for a soft and natural look. This has a perfect formula- not too wet or dry and it distributes just the perfect amount on the wand.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Like I've said plenty of times, Bobbi Brown products are amazing. I've tried this mascara and it wasn't bad, I just don't like it as much as the Extreme Party type. I found this one to not give as much volume as the Extreme Party.
Julie m.
I've tried so many mascaras throughout the years, but just keep going back to this one. Makes my lashes look full and long, without clumping. The brush has soft silicone bristles instead of fiber that helps to separate.
Maryssa B.
The wand, the formula, and everything about this product are perfect! The wand makes it easier to get those nasty clumps out while applying mascara to your lashes and works extremely well with bottom lashes
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Amazing! This mascara left no clumps but enhanced my lashes. Does not make them look like spider lashes which I love. Also did rub off through out the day. Great quality!
yasi j.
I had gotten a sample of this and omg it made my lashes look so thick and beautiful. It doesn’t clump up and it separates your lashes.