BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This mascara definitely brings the GLAMOUR!! All the way! I have to restock! because this mascara is the sh*t!! Honestly, truly!! Another lash that makes my eyes look like falsies! Does a great job getting volume out of your lashes and definition! One of thee best and It’s worth the $30!
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I just got this mascara a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Although it doesn't give me the thick volume I crave it is not clumpy and perfect for a day time look or a long day at the office. I've never really cared for Bobbi brown products but this mascara has changed my mind!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a really nice mascara. This is great for building slight volume and lengthening lashes without clumpy or spidery lashes. This is not going to give Benefit They're Real or Too Faced Better Than S results but you will get slightly full and lengthened lashes for a soft and natural look. This has a perfect formula- not too wet or dry and it distributes just the perfect amount on the wand.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Like I've said plenty of times, Bobbi Brown products are amazing. I've tried this mascara and it wasn't bad, I just don't like it as much as the Extreme Party type. I found this one to not give as much volume as the Extreme Party.
Julie m.
I've tried so many mascaras throughout the years, but just keep going back to this one. Makes my lashes look full and long, without clumping. The brush has soft silicone bristles instead of fiber that helps to separate.
Maryssa B.
The wand, the formula, and everything about this product are perfect! The wand makes it easier to get those nasty clumps out while applying mascara to your lashes and works extremely well with bottom lashes
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Amazing! This mascara left no clumps but enhanced my lashes. Does not make them look like spider lashes which I love. Also did rub off through out the day. Great quality!
Sara J.
I had gotten a sample of this and omg it made my lashes look so thick and beautiful. It doesn’t clump up and it separates your lashes.
Rylie B.
This product is not my favorite. It does nothing for my lashes but make them feel wet. It makes them look like my natural lashes
Marisol T.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really want this because ive heard great things about it and the brush tip looks like it would lengthen my lashes beautifully.