BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A new take on tradition—this highly pigmented, incredibly blendable formula was inspired by classic kohl. Featuring a uniquely soft texture and built-in smudger, it goes easily from subtle to dramatic in seconds.

Why It's Different:

Comes in six super-saturated, shades that blend quickly with the convenient dual-ended smudger.

How To Use:

Apply in the inner eye or along the eyelid to create a defined or smokey eye look. Can be easily blended across the eyelid with the smudger. Sold with a sharpener.

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1 , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters , Synthetic Wax , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

BOBBI BROWN Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I am a fan of the crayon thin pencil! But this pencil is great! I love this! It comes on smooth and simple! I like that it has a smudger at the end for the smokey eye! It's perfect! " in 4 reviews
leila m.
It's very nice and smooth and it lasts very long when I mean last very long it sticks on it on the sick of course the eyeliner pencil and it's just very good so. Do not take my opinion I haven't used it for a very long time.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: Noir more...
This & Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil, Onyx are my favorite pencil that you sharpen, eyeliners. Mine has lasted a ridiculously long time I’m not even half way thru the pencil an excellent buy value 4 ur $$
Madison H.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Noir more...
I’m not really a fan of liner pencils, but thought I would give this a try to tightline my lashes. I noticed it instantly smeared onto my lower lids and was hard to remove without a q-tip and makeup remover.
Anna H.
Lake Park, GA
Review for: Noir more...
This is a perfect liner if you are looking to smoke it out. It’s creamy enough to put on and smoke out. Once it dries it doesn’t move. It’s a good dark black liner. I definitely would recommend this liner.
Melissa S.
Newark, NJ
This is the best non liquid eye liner ever. It came with a sharpener for when it gets low and its perfect for my waterline. Doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. It’s a little pricey but worth it!
jess b.
The only eyeliner I use. I don't go extreme with my eye makeup and this is the perfect classic eyeliner. It has a smooth application and stays pretty well. Classic black Bobbi Brown black packaging. I would recommend to the casual makeup wearer.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: Noir more...
This eyeliner is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives smooth lines and does not smudge all day, even after exercise. Great value and color selection.
Christine N.
I think this product is best for the waterline and for a smoky eye look. It glides on easier than other pencils and by nature of it being a kohl liner, it is meant to be smudged and smoked out. I would say this product is not for novices. There are easier eyeliners out there on the market. I just seem to like collecting the black pencil ones from all the major reliable brands (Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Chanel).

I don't have much luck with this above my lashline as it transfers to my upper lid or on my lower lashline as the black is too intense there but I can see it working for others who like to use black on their lower waterline as well. I myself prefer a white or nude pencil on my lower waterline and black on my upper waterline.

For the upper lashline, I would recommend Bobbi Brown's gel liner instead as it is more matte but the intensity of the color and matteness is similar to this one.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
I was looking for a present for my mom, and tried this eyeliner out! It was so smooth and had great pigmentation on my skin. It also brings a sharpener, which I'm really excited about because my mom had told me that she usually breaks her pencils because she doesn't have a good sharpener! I'm really happy with this gift, and I'm sure my mom will LOVE it!
Jocelina S.
Review for: Black Coffee more...
I usually buy my Kajal from India because I think it is best from there, but this is pretty good too. These pictures are the Kajal I bought from india, and the product itself I have been using for years
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Where can I buy this liner?

Amazon