BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Susi T.
Laredo, TX
I bought this serum with the glowing skin videos from the brand in mind, turns out it didn't work at all in my skin. The serum felt a little sticky and my face tight, besides, I didn't see any benefit even though I used the whole product day and night as indicated. The makeup line of the brand I really like, but this didn't do the trick.
Darling R.
New York
I absolutely love his serum! It literally corrects small imperfections. It leaves skin clear and fresh looking. The packing is very simple. This is the first time I use this serum and by far its great! I would recommend as i noticed improvements in my skin after just one use.
Grace J.
Lexington, KY
This water based supplement is light weight and easy to apply. It has a soft, natural scent despite the fact that it's ingredients do not include fragrance. I am a fan! I should also add that I have sensitive skin and found this product to be gentle.
Hanna C.
Elgin, IL
love the way this makes my skin feel after I'm parched. One bottle last forever. It is on the pricier side but a little does go a Long way. My skin is pretty sensitive but it doesn't react to this at all.
Meryam R.
California
This serum absorbs right into the skin and seems to gently calm and smooth it. I use it after the buffing grains and BB toner. My skin which is combination oily/normal always feels and looks great with this regime
karen c.
use this product weekly it makes a difference in my skin and it makes me feel ypumger with a bright glow i recommend this for all your needs
Gabrielle A.
Birmingham
This stuff is amazing. Not too oily but it makes my skin feel so hydrated and beautiful. Apply before my makeup! Worth the money
David S.
Since I started using this a month ago my skin has improved. I really can go without makeup and feel good about how I look.
Alice o.
Linda mais-valia ainda tô esperando se vão mesmo selecionar tô doida pra experimentar né espero ansiosa 😍
carolina v.
este producto me interesa probarlo dicen muchos youtubers que su calidad y resultados son excelentes
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really moisturizing? Anti aging? Worth the money?