BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An advanced, multi-benefit serum that improves skin's appearance as it helps prevent the visible signs of aging including dark spots and fine, dry lines.

Who it's For:

All skin types.

Why It's Different:

White Birch Extract reduces the look of fine, dry lines, while Grape Extract helps clarify and brighten the complexion. After just four weeks' use, skin looks firmer, smoother, more even-toned and radiant.

How to Use:

Fill the dropper one-quarter of the way and apply three drops of serum to face, neck and chest, avoiding eye area. Apply to clean skin, morning and night before moisturizer.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycerin , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Sucrose , Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Caffeine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ceramide 2 , Linoleic Acid , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Cholesterol , Isopentyldiol , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Oryzanol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Sodium Sulfite , Sodium Metabisulfite , Edta , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol

Ashleigh W.
Chapin, SC
There’s a reason Dr. Oz said this was the best serum for the money. It is chock full of vitamins: A-Anti-aging, B-Brightness and C-clarity. It also helps with environmental damage. You will love how your skin looks and feels after this.
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
I bought this serum with the glowing skin videos from the brand in mind, turns out it didn't work at all in my skin. The serum felt a little sticky and my face tight, besides, I didn't see any benefit even though I used the whole product day and night as indicated. The makeup line of the brand I really like, but this didn't do the trick.
Grace J.
Lexington, KY
This water based supplement is light weight and easy to apply. It has a soft, natural scent despite the fact that it's ingredients do not include fragrance. I am a fan! I should also add that I have sensitive skin and found this product to be gentle.
Joshua R.
Cape coral, FL
This was a really great serum. My skin felt like it held onto hydration a lot more efficiently when I used this. I really enjoyed all of Bobbi’s skincare. I also noticed that while I was using this*and all of her products** I would get many compliments on my complexion... in fact as I am writing this I am wondering why I ever stopped lol.
Meryam R.
El Cajon, CA
This serum absorbs right into the skin and seems to gently calm and smooth it. I use it after the buffing grains and BB toner. My skin which is combination oily/normal always feels and looks great with this regime
member-f6cb0
Scent was not pleasant. Felt like you were putting glue on your face and made my face feel crusty and stuck. Costs way too much. It did fade my dark spots but then realized it was bleaching my skin so now I have really uneven skin tones. May work well on fair skin tones. I have olive skin and wouldn't recommend it.
Heidi P.
Amazing! My skin is so glowy and luminous! I feel 15 years younger. My make up doesn't cake or show my fine lines or wrinkles. I am in love!
Ashton F.
Richmond, VA
I like this product but I have not been able to see the results yet. I am thinking that I will try a different Bobbi product next time.
Gabrielle A.
Birmingham
This stuff is amazing. Not too oily but it makes my skin feel so hydrated and beautiful. Apply before my makeup! Worth the money
Sarah J.
Is this really moisturizing? Anti aging? Worth the money?