BY BOBBI BROWN

-A long-wearing foundation serum to create a youthful complexion-Contains a powerful blend of serum ingredients to renew skin-Makes skin look smooth & firm-High SPF 40 offers strong protection against UV rays to defy photo aging-Super silky texture &... see more...

Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation because I liked the fact that it had serum and such a high spf (40) which are always great for your skin, but after one use I noticed my pores on my face look very obvious. I wouldn't spend the money on this product, not worth it
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a super natural everyday bare skin look its great for days when you don't want to look like you're wearing foundation. You get that " I was born with this skin look"!!! You know what I mean?!!
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum made my skin have a good glow. Help me with fine lines!!! Helped my skin form and plump! Very easy to apply!
Lisbeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've herd of the product and that's it's good have not had the luck and chance to try it out