• BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Warm Beige
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Almond
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Alabaster
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Porcelain

BY BOBBI BROWN

See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look–instantly and day after day.

Why It's Different:

Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF helps prevent future damage.

Who It's For:

For anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi Brown foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

First, shake bottle well. To use the dropper properly, ensure it is completely inserted into the bottle. Pinch bulb and release. Remove dropper and pinch gently to dispense desired amount of product onto hand or brush. Remember, a little goes a long way. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips.

Octinoxate 3.9% , Titanium Dioxide 6.1% , Zinc Oxide 3.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isononyl Isononanoate , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Artemia Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Sasa Veitchii Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Dimethicone Silylate , Sodium Lactate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Pvp Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Methicone , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sorbate , Dipropylene Glycol , Dextrin , Silica , Disodium Edta , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jenn💄 H.
Colton, CA
I personally love this foundation it's very lightweight with a full coverage look. I first purchased this foundation in 2015 and I continued to go back to this foundation it looks and feels amazing on my skin.
Dima A.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Cool Sand, Alabaster, Porcelain, Warm Ivory more...
From the moment I used it for the first time it became my everyday makeup and skin care routine!
It's really the best if you want to use a good product on your face and at the same time it has all, it,s a serum, foundation, and a sunscreen with 40+ Spf as well

The coverage is medium and the feeling is silky and it gives a healthy looking glow for the face
It has a lot of rich ingredients such as bamboo, mashrooms and others
lucy P.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I really love this  foundation. I have really dry skin and it’s doesnt picks on my dry patches at all. I will say the Moisturiser and primer that I use from Bobbi Brown does help that. But it also works well with other Primers to. No it doesn’t last 10 hours. But can last a good 6-7 hours with primer and  10 hours setting spry. I don’t like it doesn’t come with pump and I think for the  Price which is a little expensive in my  opinion it should  definitely come for pump. I would  recommend to people who don’t mind  spending a little more on  validation for dry skin.  Deafening not oily skin will not last and will just  slip off your face.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
💥 First of all, the packaging is enthralled. A heavy glass bottle of black color, which does not let light (this allows the medium to retain its qualities longer) makes it clear that I have a luxury product in my hands.
"I like the medium to be pipetted, it is very convenient and it doses the product.
Although this may be repelled by many.
Serum is incredibly high for decorative cosmetics SPF. 40 !!! Not every uvhod cream can boast of this.
An excellent option for the summer, as well as for those who for some reason do not like to use the screen.
💥 The smell of this tonal remedy is simply incredible. Something so grassy and natural, very adult and solid.
💥All thanks to the composition. The agent was called serum for a reason, it really combines the ideal coverage and care.
The first place in the composition is occupied by octinoxate, which is often used in protection against ultraviolet radiation. It is followed by titanium dioxide - also a filter. In addition, the serum contains zinc oxide, a variety of fruit and vegetable extracts (bamboo extract, seaweed extract), lavender oil, amino acids, natural marine enzymes and even cordyceps fungi. These mushrooms are used in Chinese medicine and have a rejuvenating and toning effect.
Agree, after this you can forgive this tonal serum for this price.
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sand more...
BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 is a wonderful serum or Primer before your foundation that lasts all day. It will leave a natural matte but not flat finish.
melissa p.
yucatan
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
Great product ! I think it’s perfect for winter and summer , the coverage it’s very sheer but I liked for a natural look
Ivette R.
Anasco, PR
Okay so this is one of the few foundations(I HAVE TRIED TONS) I have put on that instantly made my skin look better. Almost like a perfecting serum. I thought "wow this looks pretty" It's DEWY so if thats not your thing skip this. It's not so dewy that it looks oily on me though. It wears nicely during the day. It's not dry like the others of it's kind and won't cake or stick to dry patches ( on me anyway). All my products went on great over this as well. The coverage is light/medium and it looks so natural! You could also try a matt primer under this if needed. But I love everything this foundation does for my face on it's own.
Carla S.
I really like this foundation for winter time, but it is a bit hard to work with. I find it best if applied with fingers honestly than brush or sponge/blender. It needs time to settle, and definitely apply some powder at the end if you don't want to look like a grease ball. Highly moisturizing. Even though it is sort of for older skin, I actually think this looks weird on very wrinkled faces, as it does crease - a lot.
Crystal J.
Perfects the look AND condition of the skin! This foundation not only looks good, it feels delicious. I'm surprised that something this hydrating and luminous still provides such flawless coverage. I also thought I'd have to layer for coverage but a little goes a long way. I'm a Pro Artist and honestly didn't believe the reviews but this one lives up to it's luxury status. I have warm almond which I knew would be a little too tan for me (but it's summer). I'll try golden next. In true Bobbi Brown fashion they've also extended the shade range. Lovely job.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
The product is very easy typed, quite liquid. This foundation include of fruit extract, lavender oil, extracts bamboo and marine algae. Serum easy to apply. Creates the blur effect with a strong glow-effect. My dry skin love it!
Ashley W.
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Sarah J.
Would you recommend this? Is it good for very dry skin? Worth the money?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.