BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownIntensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40DetailsWhat is it See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look, instantly and day after day. Who is it for Normal to dry skin types- anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi's foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Why is it different Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF 40 helps prevent future damage. How do I use it First, shake bottle well. Pull the dropper out halfway. Squeeze and hold the bulb while reinserting dropper completely into the bottle, then release. Remove dropper from bottle and squeeze bulb to dispense foundation onto hand or brush. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

Esianna B.
Oslo
This isnt a full coverage foundation, and I like that. It is easy to apply, both with your fingers and with a brush. I would say that it has a light to medium coverage, and is perfect for dry and combination skin. I would most definitely recommend this foundation to others.
It lasts on my skin, and gives it such a beautiful glow, and it doesnt dry out my skin. It is my ride-or-die foundation
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Almond
I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I have neutral undertones, but have more issues with redness, so finding the right foundation color is not easy. However, I got matched at a counter and fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, and I never had issues with apparen't dry spots or creasing. Using a beauty blender to apply makes it all look like a dream!
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Almond
This is an amazing foundation for people who are starting to experience fine lines and/or dry skin. It feels wonderful on, is extremely blend able, and because Bobbi Brown doesn't formulate her colors with red as a base, her shades are some of the most flattering on every skin tone and ethnicity.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
Review for: Almond
This product is awesome I love the texture and color. It blends flawlessly with my skin tone. I love the variety of colors. Both thumbs up to BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS!
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
Review for: Beige
This is by far one of my top 3 favorite foundations of all time. It's very dewy, offers medium coverage and it makes my skin looks so radiant and luminous. It does have the tendency to highlight my pores but I use Hourglass Mineral Veil primer and it's perfect. It's also very long and I only notice fading after 9-10 hours. I have dry skin but I think this foundation would not be suitable for oily skin.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Warm Ivory
This is a great product. I absolutely love this serum. It is great for my skin
Erika A.
Review for: Cool Beige
I got my makeup done one day at a make up counter and they used Bobbi's products. I am always skeptical about any thin foundation covering up acne (and a small amount at that!) but this product along with her concealer on the more red spots on my skin made my face almost angelic. It took me a long time to purchase myself, my boyfriend rolled his eyes when I did (even though I got it for a killer price!) but when he saw me after I put it on and didn't know I had it on he told me I looked so beautiful and natural and all I said was "this is what Bobbi does!"
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Review for: Alabaster, Warm Sand, Golden, Honey
Hello I love thes shoes and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Fatma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Cool Sand, Porcelain, Warm Sand, Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40, Warm Ivory
I listen about this product to much and really I want to try it, there was a makeup artist talk about this foundation and she always used on her models that have a oily skin , that why I want to try it
Tanya S.
This stuff is amazing. I travel and this is a bottle of magic
Great coverage. Perfect colors. Withstands the heat
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
Is this for oily or dry skin? I have oily skin but I would love to find a good foundation for my skin type
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
How does this foundation work for dry skin?