BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownIntensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40DetailsWhat is it See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look, instantly and day after day. Who is it for Normal to dry skin types- anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi's foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Why is it different Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF 40 helps prevent future damage. How do I use it First, shake bottle well. Pull the dropper out halfway. Squeeze and hold the bulb while reinserting dropper completely into the bottle, then release. Remove dropper from bottle and squeeze bulb to dispense foundation onto hand or brush. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

Tanya N.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40
Did not like this product at all. The first day I wore it I found m face to be itchy. Within 2 days of wearing it I ended up breaking out with milia. I read up on it a bit more and see that there is lavender oil in it which could be the problem. I was hoping for it to be the my go too since I do have dry skin :(
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
Review for: Beige
This best way to describe this product was a love/hate relationship. Some days I really loved how the makeup applied and others not so much. I thought it was just me but when I went back to BB counter, the sales person said, if you don't shake it just right, it doesn't mix well enough. It's a bit pricey, loved how it made my skin feel, but just not the foundation for me.
AMBER C.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Warm Ivory
I didn't love this and ultimately returned, unfortunately. I purchased to replace my normal BB cream. My combo (but leaning toward oily), maturing skin didn't take this formula so well...it sat on top. The formula is probably very nice for someone with normal or dry skin, considering you get the high SPF with it as well.
Sophie G.
Wales, Swansea
Review for: Warm Ivory
I did not get on well with this product at all. I bought this at the airport as an impulse buy. I was told it'd be moisturizing for my dry skin but when I applied the hybrid (using moisturizer and a primer) it stuck to all my dry patches and emphasised my pores. I was so disappointed as the price is more than steep. I will definitely not be buying again as it made me feel awful about my skin.
EK B.
Duffield, VA
Review for: Sand 2
I use Bobbi Brown regularly, but this was not a winner. The formula was too heavy and I felt like my fav was breaking out frequently. I switched back to my usual BB foundation, and the problem resolved itself. Another thing was the applicator wasted a lot of product. It was hard to control how much you were getting out of the bottle. Overall, I did not like this foundation.
May W.
Review for: Warm Ivory
It does not give any coverage on my face. i have dry and acne prone skin. and i got a lot of patches too after i put this foundation on. the only good thing is this foundation makes my skin better at the end of the day. i guess its the serum in it.
Alexandra T.
Belmont , MA
Review for: Porcelain
I am a huge Bobbi fan, so it breaks my heart to not give this product a great review. But I have to be honest. I have always used her foundations in Porcelain because I am very fair. However, this product is awful for my skin. I have normal skin, and this leaves me sooo oily and sticky! Even if I set it with a powder or spray my face feels so heavy and sticky with this. Don't even try in the summer! It feels like sludge!
kimberly d.
Maywood, CA
Review for: Chestnut
These foundation work really well and do a lot of coverage. bobbi brown cosmetic work really well and are affordable.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Walnut
This foundation was decent, it didn't really do much for me. This product was fairly pricey, definitely not affordable. I really like the packaging. I bought mine from Sephora and I bought it because it didn't look to heavy on they skin. I probably won't buy it again.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Review for: Warm Ivory
Great formula. The coverage is good too. The only downside is that it appears oily in pictures due to the high SPF.
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
Is this for oily or dry skin? I have oily skin but I would love to find a good foundation for my skin type
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
How does this foundation work for dry skin?