BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownIntensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40DetailsWhat is it See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look, instantly and day after day. Who is it for Normal to dry skin types- anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi's foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Why is it different Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF 40 helps prevent future damage. How do I use it First, shake bottle well. Pull the dropper out halfway. Squeeze and hold the bulb while reinserting dropper completely into the bottle, then release. Remove dropper from bottle and squeeze bulb to dispense foundation onto hand or brush. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cool Beige
The product is very easy typed, quite liquid. This foundation include of fruit extract, lavender oil, extracts bamboo and marine algae. Serum easy to apply. Creates the blur effect with a strong glow-effect. My dry skin love it!
Shaya P.
London, London
Review for: Natural Tan
My absolute favourite foundation, I cannot rave about it enough. It is medium coverage but it can be built up to a beautiful dewy finish. It also spreads out really evenly with a beauty blender and a brush. I have rebought this foundation 3 times and I will continue to do so!
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Review for: Alabaster, Warm Sand, Golden, Honey
Hello I love thes shoes and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Ben Amor Z.
Review for: Natural
I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I have neutral undertones, but have more issues with redness, so finding the right foundation color is not easy. However, I got matched at a counter and fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, and I never had issues with apparen't dry spots or creasing. Using a beauty blender to apply makes it all look like a dream!
Rylee D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Warm Sand
Definitely one of my favorite dewy foundations ever!! It's amazing, best for combination or dry skin since it is dewy. It's very easy to apply, goes on smooth and finishes nicely. Lasts all day, and longer with primer! Would hands down recommend to all beauty buyers :)
Fatma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Cool Sand, Porcelain, Warm Sand, Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40, Warm Ivory
I listen about this product to much and really I want to try it, there was a makeup artist talk about this foundation and she always used on her models that have a oily skin , that why I want to try it
Mary D.
Review for: Alabaster
Amazing foundation

I have used the Bobbi Brown serum foundation for about two years.  It is very difficutl to find a foundation for very fair skin.  The color alabaster is perfect for me.  I am 67 and this foundation works very well with my very dry skin.  The high amount of SPF is a nice addition.  The foundation is lightwieght and buildable.  I have tired other foundations and I always come back to this one.
Iyana E.
charlotte
Review for: Honey
It feels really sensational on mt skin when i put it on and it lst for a long time. I enjoy it very much. I would use it again
Ivette R.
Anasco, PR
Okay so this is one of the few foundations(I HAVE TRIED TONS) I have put on that instantly made my skin look better. Almost like a perfecting serum. I thought "wow this looks pretty" It's DEWY so if thats not your thing skip this. It's not so dewy that it looks oily on me though. It wears nicely during the day. It's not dry like the others of it's kind and won't cake or stick to dry patches ( on me anyway). All my products went on great over this as well. The coverage is light/medium and it looks so natural! You could also try a matt primer under this if needed. But I love everything this foundation does for my face on it's own.
Sarah R.
Love this product! Last all day and does not make my skin oily. Bought it on sale just to try, now I'm in love and will never go back to Too Faced foundation again. I will definitely be buying this foundation again.
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
Is this for oily or dry skin? I have oily skin but I would love to find a good foundation for my skin type
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
How does this foundation work for dry skin?