• BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Warm Beige
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Almond
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Alabaster
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Porcelain

BY BOBBI BROWN

See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look–instantly and day after day.

Why It's Different:

Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF helps prevent future damage.

Who It's For:

For anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi Brown foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

First, shake bottle well. To use the dropper properly, ensure it is completely inserted into the bottle. Pinch bulb and release. Remove dropper and pinch gently to dispense desired amount of product onto hand or brush. Remember, a little goes a long way. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips.

Octinoxate 3.9% , Titanium Dioxide 6.1% , Zinc Oxide 3.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isononyl Isononanoate , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Artemia Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Sasa Veitchii Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Dimethicone Silylate , Sodium Lactate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Pvp Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Methicone , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sorbate , Dipropylene Glycol , Dextrin , Silica , Disodium Edta , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ivette R.
Anasco, PR
Okay so this is one of the few foundations(I HAVE TRIED TONS) I have put on that instantly made my skin look better. Almost like a perfecting serum. I thought "wow this looks pretty" It's DEWY so if thats not your thing skip this. It's not so dewy that it looks oily on me though. It wears nicely during the day. It's not dry like the others of it's kind and won't cake or stick to dry patches ( on me anyway). All my products went on great over this as well. The coverage is light/medium and it looks so natural! You could also try a matt primer under this if needed. But I love everything this foundation does for my face on it's own.
Love this foundation. You really get what you pay for and it last a while because it doesn't take much, if you use a lot of this on your face it'll look cakey.
sidney g.
Detroit,Mi
Bobby brown foundation is a very good foundation it matches my skin very well maybe better than most foundations in my opinion. and they have nice packaging.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Pricey but worth it. Lightweight but good coverage. Leaves my skin dewey(which i tend to go for). Matches my fair skin very nicely. On my second bottle.
Alma M.

Best of Bobbie Brown yet! I'm 34 and starting to need better coverage and this foundation is a new must have. It's not heavy, but does the job.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Warm Walnut more...
I have to say this foundation is great. I love it. Goes with my face. I have olive skin so I wouldn't go with anything better than warm walnut
Jenny S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I like this product because it gives my skin a warm glow. Also a huge plus is that it has SPF 40 so my skin can be protected from the sun!
loly luz e.
Review for: Espresso more...
La mejor de todas sobretodo por el factor de proteccion solar de 40 no es pesada deja la cara reluciente y bn matificada la recomiendo
Bowanluk c.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Like I said my skin is dry this one makes my skin feeling like I put moisture on my skin not feel like having a dry feel after using
Donna P.
Perris, CA
WHEN YOU WANT LONG LASTING MAKE UP ITS BOBBI BROWN LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS REASONABLE PRICE I PURCHASE IT ON LINE AND LIKE THE COLORS
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Sarah J.
Would you recommend this? Is it good for very dry skin? Worth the money?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.