• BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Warm Beige
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Almond
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Alabaster
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Porcelain

BY BOBBI BROWN

See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look–instantly and day after day.

Why It's Different:

Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF helps prevent future damage.

Who It's For:

For anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi Brown foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

First, shake bottle well. To use the dropper properly, ensure it is completely inserted into the bottle. Pinch bulb and release. Remove dropper and pinch gently to dispense desired amount of product onto hand or brush. Remember, a little goes a long way. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips.

Octinoxate 3.9% , Titanium Dioxide 6.1% , Zinc Oxide 3.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isononyl Isononanoate , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Artemia Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Sasa Veitchii Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Dimethicone Silylate , Sodium Lactate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Pvp Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Methicone , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sorbate , Dipropylene Glycol , Dextrin , Silica , Disodium Edta , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daisha D.
austin
I feel like this foundation is very underrated/ not talked about enough. It is perfect for dry skin, and has beneficial treatment ingredients as well. It leaves a dewy finish that looks so beautiful and natural. This foundation had lasted me for the past year!
Sarah R.
Love this product! Last all day and does not make my skin oily. Bought it on sale just to try, now I'm in love and will never go back to Too Faced foundation again. I will definitely be buying this foundation again.
Erika A.
I got my makeup done one day at a make up counter and they used Bobbi's products. I am always skeptical about any thin foundation covering up acne (and a small amount at that!) but this product along with her concealer on the more red spots on my skin made my face almost angelic. It took me a long time to purchase myself, my boyfriend rolled his eyes when I did (even though I got it for a killer price!) but when he saw me after I put it on and didn't know I had it on he told me I looked so beautiful and natural and all I said was "this is what Bobbi does!"
Crystal J.
Perfects the look AND condition of the skin! This foundation not only looks good, it feels delicious. I'm surprised that something this hydrating and luminous still provides such flawless coverage. I also thought I'd have to layer for coverage but a little goes a long way. I'm a Pro Artist and honestly didn't believe the reviews but this one lives up to it's luxury status. I have warm almond which I knew would be a little too tan for me (but it's summer). I'll try golden next. In true Bobbi Brown fashion they've also extended the shade range. Lovely job.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Almond more...
I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I have neutral undertones, but have more issues with redness, so finding the right foundation color is not easy. However, I got matched at a counter and fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, and I never had issues with apparen't dry spots or creasing. Using a beauty blender to apply makes it all look like a dream!
EK B.
Duffield, VA
Review for: Sand more...
I use Bobbi Brown regularly, but this was not a winner. The formula was too heavy and I felt like my fav was breaking out frequently. I switched back to my usual BB foundation, and the problem resolved itself. Another thing was the applicator wasted a lot of product. It was hard to control how much you were getting out of the bottle. Overall, I did not like this foundation.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Review for: Almond more...
This is an amazing foundation for people who are starting to experience fine lines and/or dry skin. It feels wonderful on, is extremely blend able, and because Bobbi Brown doesn't formulate her colors with red as a base, her shades are some of the most flattering on every skin tone and ethnicity.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
This foundation is absolutely amazing. The technology and thought that went into this is phenomenal! This foundation gives you beautiful full coverage without being heavy, drying or cakey. It hydrates and provides excellent sun protection. My entire family wears it from my Grandmother to me! All skin types approved! 👍🏻
Sum Mei C.
It's a lightweight watery foundation, which I like to use on a daily basis. I love how it has SPF40 because then I can use it as combination of sunscreen and foundation products on a lazy day. I hate foundation that has lower than SPF40 because it's pointless to even have it in it if it doesn't provide enough sun protection.
Adi M.
Review for: Warm Walnut more...
I is the beat make up line in the world. It cost a lot but it is worth your coins!!!!!!!!! I eveytime I put this on I get complaints they said my skin is so smooth. I love the foundation also it has SPF in yassss!!!!! I only bring this out for special occasion!! I will but this again when I run out it worth it.
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Sarah J.
Would you recommend this? Is it good for very dry skin? Worth the money?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.