BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownIntensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40DetailsWhat is it See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look, instantly and day after day. Who is it for Normal to dry skin types- anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi's foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Why is it different Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF 40 helps prevent future damage. How do I use it First, shake bottle well. Pull the dropper out halfway. Squeeze and hold the bulb while reinserting dropper completely into the bottle, then release. Remove dropper from bottle and squeeze bulb to dispense foundation onto hand or brush. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

Jimena E.
Review for: Sand 2
The highly IS WONDERFUL AND SKIN Mattes UNIFORMLY NO SENSE AND IS SUPER OILY RECOMMENDED
Bailey K.
Review for: Sand 2
Awesome coverage for such a light weight formula, definitely recommend! Pricy but great
Pamela N.
Review for: Espresso
I really like that product because protect my skin and at the end have a perfect tone.
Witney B.
U.K.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40
This foundation is amazing every one needs this foandation it's amazing I love it
Eileen W.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40
Perfect Produkt ! Buyed it At least 3 Times ! Ich liebe es ' !!!!! Einfach geil
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Review for: Alabaster, Warm Sand, Golden, Honey
Hello I love thes shoes and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cool Beige
The product is very easy typed, quite liquid. This foundation include of fruit extract, lavender oil, extracts bamboo and marine algae. Serum easy to apply. Creates the blur effect with a strong glow-effect. My dry skin love it!
Fatma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Cool Sand, Porcelain, Warm Sand, Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40, Warm Ivory
I listen about this product to much and really I want to try it, there was a makeup artist talk about this foundation and she always used on her models that have a oily skin , that why I want to try it
Shaya P.
London, London
Review for: Natural Tan
My absolute favourite foundation, I cannot rave about it enough. It is medium coverage but it can be built up to a beautiful dewy finish. It also spreads out really evenly with a beauty blender and a brush. I have rebought this foundation 3 times and I will continue to do so!
Ben Amor Z.
Review for: Natural
I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I have neutral undertones, but have more issues with redness, so finding the right foundation color is not easy. However, I got matched at a counter and fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, and I never had issues with apparen't dry spots or creasing. Using a beauty blender to apply makes it all look like a dream!
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
Is this for oily or dry skin? I have oily skin but I would love to find a good foundation for my skin type
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
How does this foundation work for dry skin?