• BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Warm Beige
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Almond
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Alabaster
  • BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 Porcelain

BY BOBBI BROWN

See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look–instantly and day after day.

Why It's Different:

Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF helps prevent future damage.

Who It's For:

For anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi Brown foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

First, shake bottle well. To use the dropper properly, ensure it is completely inserted into the bottle. Pinch bulb and release. Remove dropper and pinch gently to dispense desired amount of product onto hand or brush. Remember, a little goes a long way. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips.

Octinoxate 3.9% , Titanium Dioxide 6.1% , Zinc Oxide 3.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isononyl Isononanoate , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Artemia Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Sasa Veitchii Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Dimethicone Silylate , Sodium Lactate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Pvp Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Methicone , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sorbate , Dipropylene Glycol , Dextrin , Silica , Disodium Edta , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Jenn💄 H.
Colton, CA
I personally love this foundation it's very lightweight with a full coverage look. I first purchased this foundation in 2015 and I continued to go back to this foundation it looks and feels amazing on my skin.
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! I have extremely dry skin and this is the best foundation everrrr!!! I honestly don’t think that I will ever use something else. I have used a lot of foundations ranging from drug store to expensive department stores ones. This one is by far my favorite! It looks and feels amazing! It is so lightweight and is the perfect coverage for me. I think it is the perfect foundation for me. I also have very fair skin so the SPF40 is perfect for my skin. I’m obsessed with this foundation, customer for life!
Keleigh M.
Bear, DE
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
Love how light this feels and how nicely it covers. It’s good for warmer climates bc it is so light. Set with the right powder or setting spray it has excellent lasting power and it helped the condition of my dry red skin. Very soothing and I adore the lavender scent. It’s bottle is a bit gunky after a few applications bc it uses a dropper and it overflows from the top somehow. It’s still worth the good was inside and I was thinking of getting a pump I can put on the fix that...
Tammy W.
This product is okay. It's very lightweight and sheer coverage. It is also very easy to blend. If your skin has no imperfection, this is a great foundation for you. However, the smell is something I really don't like. It is very strong and herb-like smell. Also, packaging is nice but very messy to get the product out since there is a dropper instead of a pump. I always have to clean around the opening each time I use it.
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This is seriously the best foundation I have found, but I’m so picky that I still don’t give it 5 stars. It’s fairly long lasting, great for dry skin, and medium coverage. I will keep on buying this even though it really is fairly expensive.
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sand more...
BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 is a wonderful serum or Primer before your foundation that lasts all day. It will leave a natural matte but not flat finish.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
💥 First of all, the packaging is enthralled. A heavy glass bottle of black color, which does not let light (this allows the medium to retain its qualities longer) makes it clear that I have a luxury product in my hands.
"I like the medium to be pipetted, it is very convenient and it doses the product.
Although this may be repelled by many.
Serum is incredibly high for decorative cosmetics SPF. 40 !!! Not every uvhod cream can boast of this.
An excellent option for the summer, as well as for those who for some reason do not like to use the screen.
💥 The smell of this tonal remedy is simply incredible. Something so grassy and natural, very adult and solid.
💥All thanks to the composition. The agent was called serum for a reason, it really combines the ideal coverage and care.
The first place in the composition is occupied by octinoxate, which is often used in protection against ultraviolet radiation. It is followed by titanium dioxide - also a filter. In addition, the serum contains zinc oxide, a variety of fruit and vegetable extracts (bamboo extract, seaweed extract), lavender oil, amino acids, natural marine enzymes and even cordyceps fungi. These mushrooms are used in Chinese medicine and have a rejuvenating and toning effect.
Agree, after this you can forgive this tonal serum for this price.
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Beige more...
I would actually give this 3.5 stars if I could. I like the packaging because it’s a heavy bottle that comes with a dropper. However it does ooze out of the top rim and I have to clean it which gets annoying. I actually like the smell of this from the oils that are in the foundation. It feels light weight on my skin and gives me a really dewy and glowy finish; I have gotten compliments about how glowy it is. It is somewhat buildable but I believe it is more of a lighter coverage. However I knocked off stars because I don’t think this foundation lasts that long. I have tried using several different primers, both high end and drugstore, and I noticed it tends to separate out on my skin faster than other foundations I have tried. I have dry/combo skin. I work long hours at work and by the end of my shift I can see the foundation has become patchy. This is also quite expensive for a foundation. For the price and how it eventually looks on my skin, I don’t know if I would purchase this again.
Carla S.
I really like this foundation for winter time, but it is a bit hard to work with. I find it best if applied with fingers honestly than brush or sponge/blender. It needs time to settle, and definitely apply some powder at the end if you don't want to look like a grease ball. Highly moisturizing. Even though it is sort of for older skin, I actually think this looks weird on very wrinkled faces, as it does crease - a lot.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Review for: Warm Almond more...
My shade is 6.5, Warm Almond, and it blends like a dream. My skin is extremely dry and this foundation nourishes the dryness, but doesn't over exaggerate the slight bit of oiliness around my nose. This is a hydrating radiant foundation; I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with oily skin. It didn't make my pores look any larger or any smaller, so I would use a pore perfecting primer before application. I stayed hydrated all day and got compliments on the glowy look of my skin all day.
Ashley W.
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Sarah J.
Would you recommend this? Is it good for very dry skin? Worth the money?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.