Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Review for: Warm Almond more...
My shade is 6.5, Warm Almond, and it blends like a dream. My skin is extremely dry and this foundation nourishes the dryness, but doesn't over exaggerate the slight bit of oiliness around my nose. This is a hydrating radiant foundation; I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with oily skin. It didn't make my pores look any larger or any smaller, so I would use a pore perfecting primer before application. I stayed hydrated all day and got compliments on the glowy look of my skin all day.