Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! I have extremely dry skin and this is the best foundation everrrr!!! I honestly don’t think that I will ever use something else. I have used a lot of foundations ranging from drug store to expensive department stores ones. This one is by far my favorite! It looks and feels amazing! It is so lightweight and is the perfect coverage for me. I think it is the perfect foundation for me. I also have very fair skin so the SPF40 is perfect for my skin. I’m obsessed with this foundation, customer for life!