Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Beige more...
I would actually give this 3.5 stars if I could. I like the packaging because it’s a heavy bottle that comes with a dropper. However it does ooze out of the top rim and I have to clean it which gets annoying. I actually like the smell of this from the oils that are in the foundation. It feels light weight on my skin and gives me a really dewy and glowy finish; I have gotten compliments about how glowy it is. It is somewhat buildable but I believe it is more of a lighter coverage. However I knocked off stars because I don’t think this foundation lasts that long. I have tried using several different primers, both high end and drugstore, and I noticed it tends to separate out on my skin faster than other foundations I have tried. I have dry/combo skin. I work long hours at work and by the end of my shift I can see the foundation has become patchy. This is also quite expensive for a foundation. For the price and how it eventually looks on my skin, I don’t know if I would purchase this again.