BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownIntensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40DetailsWhat is it See healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts, this high-powered formula helps give skin the energy it needs to look fresher and younger. Super silky emulsion floats over skin's surface for a flawless yet natural look, instantly and day after day. Who is it for Normal to dry skin types- anyone who wants the treatment benefits of a serum combined with the flawless, skin tone correct coverage of Bobbi's foundations. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Why is it different Goes beyond the surface, beautifying skin with a powerful combination of serum ingredients. Helps support skin's cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Ultrafine pigments cover imperfections without settling into fine lines. Plus, SPF 40 helps prevent future damage. How do I use it First, shake bottle well. Pull the dropper out halfway. Squeeze and hold the bulb while reinserting dropper completely into the bottle, then release. Remove dropper from bottle and squeeze bulb to dispense foundation onto hand or brush. Apply foundation around the nose and mouth, and anywhere you see redness or unevenness. Blend with a Foundation Brush, sponge or fingertips. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Perfects the look AND condition of the skin! This foundation not only looks good, it feels delicious. I'm surprised that something this hydrating and luminous still provides such flawless coverage. I also thought I'd have to layer for coverage but a little goes a long way. I'm a Pro Artist and honestly didn't believe the reviews but this one lives up to it's luxury status. I have warm almond which I knew would be a little too tan for me (but it's summer). I'll try golden next. In true Bobbi Brown fashion they've also extended the shade range. Lovely job.
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Almond
I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I have neutral undertones, but have more issues with redness, so finding the right foundation color is not easy. However, I got matched at a counter and fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, and I never had issues with apparen't dry spots or creasing. Using a beauty blender to apply makes it all look like a dream!
EK B.
EK B.
Duffield, VA
Review for: Sand 2
I use Bobbi Brown regularly, but this was not a winner. The formula was too heavy and I felt like my fav was breaking out frequently. I switched back to my usual BB foundation, and the problem resolved itself. Another thing was the applicator wasted a lot of product. It was hard to control how much you were getting out of the bottle. Overall, I did not like this foundation.
Sum Mei C.
Sum Mei C.
It's a lightweight watery foundation, which I like to use on a daily basis. I love how it has SPF40 because then I can use it as combination of sunscreen and foundation products on a lazy day. I hate foundation that has lower than SPF40 because it's pointless to even have it in it if it doesn't provide enough sun protection.
AMBER C.
AMBER C.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Warm Ivory
I didn't love this and ultimately returned, unfortunately. I purchased to replace my normal BB cream. My combo (but leaning toward oily), maturing skin didn't take this formula so well...it sat on top. The formula is probably very nice for someone with normal or dry skin, considering you get the high SPF with it as well.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
This foundation is absolutely amazing. The technology and thought that went into this is phenomenal! This foundation gives you beautiful full coverage without being heavy, drying or cakey. It hydrates and provides excellent sun protection. My entire family wears it from my Grandmother to me! All skin types approved! 👍🏻
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40
I have been wanting to love bobbi brown products for so long. This liquid foundation is one of two favorites. The other one is giorgio armani liquid foundation. These two are my favorites.
It smells so natural, beautiful. It is not sticky, covers well. It does not make me look like i am wearing a ton of make up
Adi M.
Adi M.
Review for: Warm Walnut
I is the beat make up line in the world. It cost a lot but it is worth your coins!!!!!!!!! I eveytime I put this on I get complaints they said my skin is so smooth. I love the foundation also it has SPF in yassss!!!!! I only bring this out for special occasion!! I will but this again when I run out it worth it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bunnell, FL
Review for: Sand 2
Absolutely love this product. bobby brown is light and does not cake up, it gives you a photoshopped looked and its flawless. it lasts a long time, and you are definantly getting your money worth. I have used this product about a year now and would buy it again and again. i give it more than 5 stars
Rosanne G.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Review for: Almond
This is an amazing foundation for people who are starting to experience fine lines and/or dry skin. It feels wonderful on, is extremely blend able, and because Bobbi Brown doesn't formulate her colors with red as a base, her shades are some of the most flattering on every skin tone and ethnicity.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Does this feel heavy on your skin?
denise r.
denise r.
Where can I purchase this product? Is it expensive?
Sara K.
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
How does this foundation work for dry skin?
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an interesting foundation.. is it liquid? And also what level of coverage does it give you?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
Is this for oily or dry skin? I have oily skin but I would love to find a good foundation for my skin type