Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40

Shop Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How Does this serum compare to others?
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 Can anyone tell me if this product helps reduce melasma? Thanks
I have extremely sensitive very fair skin. I like the idea of this serum foundation being lightweight and offering the benefits of a serum. Has anyone with sensitive skin (rosacea) used this product? Also, is there a light color for very fair skin?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40!
Gloria G.
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Gloria G.
Review for: Sand
Intensively hydrating formula that is great for dry skin. The foundation is a thin consistency that blends easily on face and lasts all day. Dries to a beautiful natural, radiant finish that gives you that glow-from-within look. It makes you look AMAZING with very little effort. I really love this foundation and hope that Bobbi Brown never stops making it!!
tavary C.
Rosharon, TX
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by tavary C.
Review for: Warm Natural
Best foundation ever!! My mom used this foundation all the time, it’s silky, smooth, and smells refreshing. This foundation is probably best for people the age their 30’s since it has some skin benefits that will help such as cellular energy of the skin.
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Berlin B.
Review for: Porcelain
Glad they changed the packaging now, the old design is messy sometimes. I found this one oxidize slower compared with other foundation in same shade, and it doesn’t turn into a weird color after a whole day. But I think it’s a little over priced.
Lannette B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Lannette B.
Review for: Natural Tan
Getting ready to go on a cruise🚢, I needed my ‘summer color’. I usually use Armani. They were no longer making my maestro shade. Fast forward Saks Gave me a coupon so I was determined to find my summer shade.🌞 I tried this and it is the most incredible foundation. It applies smooth. It covers my melasma, and redness without any other products. Light weight, Stays all day and doesn’t slide off. Definitely glad I found this and don’t know if I’ll go to anything else again. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40
Mary B.
Lake St Louis, MO
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Mary B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Beige
This foundation is stunning on! Gives you the perfect glowy natural like skin but also is able to be built up to full coverage! Highly recommend this if you are looking for an high end foundation that gives you flawless skin!
Natalie B.
Columbus, OH
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Natalie B.
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Natalie B.
Review for: Warm Ivory
I am obsessed with this foundation because I love dewey finishes! I save this one for winter when my skin needs the extra hydration. The coverage is medium buildable And love the software and extra skin living ingredients! Buy it to get the best skin!Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Sand
Just picked up the @bobbibrown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation yesterday from my local @tjmaxx on clearance. It looked a little light but I'm so happy I picked this one up. It does oxidizes a tad, which was beneficial to me since it was a little light. I have to admit I love the way my skin looks. It's definitely a light coverage serum, but it makes your skin look healthy and has a natural glowy. I didn't experience any cakeyness either. Also can I mention this presentation, the bottle is gorgeous and heavy, very luxurious feeling.
Aaliyah R.
Brooklyn , NY
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Aaliyah R.
Review for: Beige
(Don’t mind the freckles I used a brow pencil to make that affect) I’m not giving this a 3 Star because it is not bad... I’m giving this a 3 star because it is not good for acne prone skin. It is a good product for normal to dry skin. I used it because I love skin care in my makeup routine and I wanted a one step application instead of putting moisturizer and SPF in separate steps. Also I wanted a dewy finish to make it look natural and healthy. I recommend u use a synthetic flat head foundation brush if u have oily skin and use a lip but if u want the health benefits of this product. If u have normal to dry skin u can use a natural haired flat head foundation brush. Also forgot that it’s full coverage.
Michelle L.
Sunnyside, NY
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you are looking for a foundation, I really recommend this product not only does it give you a full foundation it last the whole day and gives your face a natural look. This is by far the best foundation I have ever used and I highly recommend other to use it as well. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40 Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Spf 40
Adrienne H.
Port Chester, NY
Review for: Cool Ivory
I don't know why more people don't talk about this foundation! I guess maybe because it is not physically on shelves at most Sephora maybe? It is so gorgeous, glowy, beautiful coverage, skin-loving ingredients, SPF! It's my HG foundation. I think it is around $75. I have combo skin so it can look a little oily in my t-zone since it is glowy, but I just powder those areas and it's perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andréa J.