Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by keren a.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Sara S.
Sara S.
Just started using this stuff but I love it! I have suuuuuper dry under eyes and every concealer I've been trying just clings onto dry patches and falls into my lines. They ended up making me look far older and more tired than I actually am. The coverage is more medium but I like a little more natural look with my concealer. Love that this is a serum and moisturizer in one-finally found some thing that works for my under eyes!
Monique J.
Monique J.
This has a smooth consistency, and it blends seamlessly. It melts right into my skin with a beauty blender, and unlike other concealers, it doesn't settle into my fine lines. The issue is that it will wear off especially when you start to sweat. It works best with the color corrector underneath to really lighten and brighten dark circles and you definitely need a primer if you're on the oily side.
Madisynn W.
Madisynn W.
Richardson
This product is so lightweight, yet so full coverage! The packaging makes me feel fancy lol but the price is a bit much! I feel like for the price you pay you should get more product. It has a good coverage and the color is gorgeous, so if you're down to spend $42, then I'd def recommend.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I had recently got a sample of the bobbi brown skin serum concealer from sephora and i love it. It has excelent coverage and it feels light on my skin when i applied it. I definitely recommend this concealer and i will be purchasing the full item really soon!
Linda C.
Linda C.
This concealer is a nice alternative to the cream concealer because it is lightweight, creamy, hydrating, and very easy to blend. Great for the undereye area especially, since the cream version is a bit too heavy to use on the textured skin under the eye.
Isma V.
Isma V.
This product does not do much for dark under-eye circles, it cakes, it creases, it feels heavy and is too expensive to buy again for mediocre results.  Go with IT cosmetics, they have better products.
Neen S.
Neen S.
I really liked this concealer for my under eye. I just like thinner consistencies when it comes to concealers since I have some dryness around my eyes so if it's too thick and creamy, I see it emphasizing texture.
Graciela M.
Graciela M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It's a great concealer! For those who have bad eye bags or those who have dark circles underneath eye. It's a great value it's a bit pricey but it's worth the price. I would definitely buy again and for it to be a product on my daily use.
Mary E.
Mary E.
NOT good for sensitive skin. I used for about a month before returning to my department store. Dryness, redness, flaky skin under eyes...not a good look!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Flushing, MI
I love this product. Its hands down one of my favorites. I recommend everyone try it. I use it all the time and hate to run out.