Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Lisa G.Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Rocio G.Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Adrienne S.
13 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum ConcealerWhat is it: Beyond weightless coverage, this silky hybrid formula treats as it lightens, brightens and evens out the skin tone under the eyes for a fresher, brighter, and more rejuvenated look instantly and day-after-day. Who is it for: Anyone who wants to instantly cover dark circles and brighten the under eye area, while treating discoloration over time. Why is it different: Formulated with a skin-boosting blend of Cordyceps Mushroom, Indian Tree Root and Bamboo Grass, Intensive Skin Serum Concealer helps visibly counteract major causes of dark circles including aging and excess pigmentation; re-energizes tired-looking skin and supports its natural repair process; and significantly boosts skin`s moisture levels for a plumper, smoother, more refreshed look. Weightless serum texture floats over skin and layers seamlessly over Corrector. How do I use it: Using the doe foot, apply a thin layer of Concealer over Corrector (sold separately), lightly swiping across the entire under eye area, up to the lashline. Gently pat with fingers to blend. Follow with Concealer Blending Brush (sold separately).

• Want to know if concealer is worth buying it??4 Answers
  • How longwearing are these? 1 Answers
  • How are these comparable to the cream concealers? Are they worth it? 3 Answers
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Not cakey but good coverage. The girl at the counter in my local Lord and Taylor picked the color for me and it matches perfectly. I use it under my eyes and on acne blemishes. She used a brush to rub it in but I use my fingers. She also told me to put it over my foundation instead of under which is a good tip. The "Bobbi" way is apparently to not even layer it over foundation but to use it alone and then line it up to your foundation. Because I use it spottily that wouldn't work for me but for heavy under eye circles that would probably be good!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a decent concealer. The coverage is very sheer once you blend it out. It doesn't have a runny consistency. It's think so that only a drop will come off on the doe foot applicator.

The Golden color has a pink undertone. I use this to conceal my dark under eye circles but you have to set it with a powder.

Because it's pricey, you may not want to spend so much but I think it's worth i.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
No idea why I purchased this but wow this is so pricey for barely ANY product. It doesn't seem to have the same amount of coverage as the naked concealers (my holy grail), or the same brightening effects as the YSL touch éclat, yet is so expensive. Sure it was creamy and didn't crease but ultimately was a basic concealer that will last someone maybe 2-4 weeks. Not repurchasing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Beige
I got a sample of this concealer a few weeks ago with a Sephora order. Although it gets the job done, it's nothing spectacular. I had to apply several layers to cover up a small red spot from a broken vein on my nose, whereas one dab of bisque by Bare Minerals always covers it up. I'll finish the sample, but probably would not purchase.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Sumter, SC
This concealer tended to be very cakey as i went through my makeup routine. I tend to build my makeup up w a concealer foundation and cream contour which tends to be a lot but with this type of concealer it was way too much on my face! Definitely is great coverage but not very buildable
Marlena P.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Porcelain Bisque
Best color corrector and concealer I've found. Garnier Skin Renew is somewhat comparable. My eyes are a green, blue. This is long lasting, it creases if you don't powder correctly. It's pricey, but worth it. I'm sticking to this for now unless I find a better product.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Review for: Beige
I love this concealer. Unfortunately I have a sample and I don't know if I can pull the plug to purchase a full priced full size one. I do really like this, it is creamy and really helps in bringing light and life back to your under eye area. Coverage is medium.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Miracle worker -- completely covers my dark circles and stays on much better for me than the creamy concealer version. It doesn't move or stray throughout the day and it has ingredients that actually benefit the delicate skin around the eye area over time!
Rica S.
Rica S.
This product is one of my holy GRAILS from Bobbi Brown! I kid you not, some type of sorcery was made with this formula to prevent it from creasing! I love this concealer! It's a little on the higher end cost wise but it's truly worth the splurge!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this product. I generally only apply it around and on my eye to give it a smooth and consistent base before my other makeup goes on. The brush applicator is the perfect size for that so no product gets wasted. Lasts forever.
Joselyn R.
Joselyn R.
Sunland Park, NM
Want to know if concealer is worth buying it??
Liz A.
Liz A.
How are these comparable to the cream concealers? Are they worth it?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How longwearing are these?