Bobbi Brown Intense Pigment Liner

Shop Bobbi Brown Instense Pigment Liner Eyeliner at Bluemercury. Limited edition eyelining palette delivers a range of eye looks with its trio of deeply-pigmented shadows. Formulated with pure pigment

Is that pigment good ?
Have you tried this? How does it work ?
Is this product good for African American skin tones?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Intense Pigment Liner!
Product Highlights
I'm a black woman medium complexion and I love the way this product looks with my skin tone. in reviews
I love the middle shade the most it is a perfect dark plum for fall and winter! These together are great for a dark smokey eye!in reviews
Jenelle N.
Kingston, WA
Review for: Midnight
Love this, The texture is great and did not crease or make lids look creepy. The colors were fantastic for my green eyes.
Jen B.
Minneapolis, MN
Innovate and easy to control with the right brush. I wore this on my wedding day and would love to try it out again. I have it in blue and brown- it lasts forever.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
It’s it great for days you don’t feel like messing with liquid liners! Use a small flat brush to get a nice line, my eyes are green and all three colors look great!
Stacey A.
Carmel, NY
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used! At first, it was different to be applying with a brush (which you dampen first), but it stays on all day.
Tiffany R.
East Syracuse, NY
Review for: Forest
First of all, I love dark and neutral eye pallets. They are quite literally my jam! I enjoy the way this product was easily applied, the colors complimented my skin tone and eye color, and it was just a joy to use. It rubbed off a bit too easily, but that's no big deal if you use the right primer.
Quanta R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Midnight
Love it. It stayed on all day and I like how it made my eyes pop with color. Worth every penny
Donna J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Forest
All of bobbin brown products re so awesome and intense. It feels good and looks good at me
Natalie B.
Union, KY
Review for: Black Plum
The colors really went on smooth with application and turned out amazing. Had so many Compliments on how my eyes look. Made my eye color pop!
Hailey O.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Black Plum
Very high quality pigment and stays on all day. Comes off easily with a makeup wipe. Love the colors.
Minerva T.
JESUP, GA
Review for: Midnight
Beautiful colors! Very pigmented and easy to apply. They blend well and last all day. Love it and will definitely purchase again.