BOBBI BROWN Intense Pigment Liner uploaded by Sheniqua T.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This unique Liner with its compact powder formula provides a highly pigmented intense color. It allows to draw a regular and precise line and can also be faded to create, in an instant, a smokey eye effect.

Why Is It Different:

Formulated with pure pigments, without fillers or binders, the Intense Pigment Liner offers all the strength of a pure, dense and intense color for a result without false note. Perfectly nomadic, this new case includes two deep shades and a franker shade to create a variety of looks.

Usage Tips:

Choose the Smokey Eye Liner Brush for an effortless smokey-eye effect, and the Double-Ended Eye Liner Dual Brush for precise tracing flush with the upper and lower lash line. The three shades can be layered or applied alone to create a variety of looks. For a more sustained and pronounced effect, the Intense Pigment Eye Liner combines with the Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.

Ingredients: Methicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Purple (C 77742), Yellow Lake (C 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (C 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (C 77289), Carmine (C 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (C 77163), Blue Lake (C 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Mica, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

BOBBI BROWN Intense Pigment Liner
  • "I'm a black woman medium complexion and I love the way this product looks with my skin tone. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love the middle shade the most it is a perfect dark plum for fall and winter! These together are great for a dark smokey eye!" in 10 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
It’s it great for days you don’t feel like messing with liquid liners! Use a small flat brush to get a nice line, my eyes are green and all three colors look great!
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
Bobby Brown makes an incredible eye shadow so be careful of falling pigment. You will get a black eye & it will be a challenge to get off without ruining the rest of your face.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Such a great color palette for eyeliner all in one place! I use the brown all the time but love the purple and being able to change up my look easily from carefully edited color selection that only Bobbi Brown can pull togehter!
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
This is a fun go to eye liner. With 3 different colors to choose from, you can really mix it up. I love all Bobbi product and this one doesn't disappoint. Color goes on smooth and looks sophisticated.
.Anika B.
usa
I have always loved Bobbi Brown products they always come through but this intense pigment liner is exactly what it says intense pigment amazing performance all day wear absolutely beautiful
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This powdered liner palette can be used dry for a soft diffused Smokey look or dampened for an intense sharp lined look. Very versatile and has 3 shades, 2 blues and a deep charcoal.
Maria R.
Doral, FL
Bobby Brown is a sample of perfect makeup, understands what are the needs of each girl and that is why in their palettes of shades provides beautiful colors and adapted to the occasion that merits no doubt never leaves me in wrong, I love him
Catherine S.
Bobbi brown limited edition intense pigment liner is amaze balls.... The colors are awersome... They leave u with the all natural beauty look... Simple yet amazing..
Kaylee R.
Alexandria , AL
I was a bit shocked when I opened the package & these were so small, but I don't think I will ever finish it. The colors are deeply pigmented colors. I have hazel eyes & these colors are perfect . I do get some fallout when I use them dry & they do rub off easily. Used wet they make a crisp line that can be easily softened.
Melissa C.
Which one lasts longer? This or Bobbi brown's gel liner?
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)
Indira B.
Brasília
como é a pigmentação dessa sombra? E a durabilidade?
Bianca A.
Do you have to wet the brush first? Or use something special?