BOBBI BROWN Instant Long-wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Kim R.BOBBI BROWN Instant Long-wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Cinmi W.BOBBI BROWN Instant Long-wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Kristy W.

BY BOBBI BROWN #90 in Makeup Remover

What It Is:

An extra-gentle makeup remover that effectively removes long-wearing and waterproof eye and lip formulas.

Why It's Different:

The dual-phase formula gently and quickly removes long-wearing and waterproof makeup as it conditions and refreshes.

How To Use:

Shake well before using. Apply to a clean cotton pad and gently wipe over the eye area or lips. Rinse with warm water.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isohexadecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Trisiloxane , Sodium Chloride , Hexylene Glycol , Peg-4 Dilaurate , Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride , Potassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
If you like waterproof makeup and especially waterproof mascaras, this make up remover will be your best friend. If for a similar remover it takes about 4-5 cotton disks to fully remove all make up, this one is so good it only takes one. I especially like how you don’t need to rub your eyes at all, and it’s good with sensitive eyes (mine) as well. It’s pricey but totally worth it.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
It works, it certainly does, but no better than the OG Neutrogena eye makeup remover from the drug store. The formula seems very similar and the removing power is about the same. I would be thrilled to receive a full size of this and would use it completely up, but I wouldn't drop the money to buy one myself. It didn't burn my eyes, but I don't have super sensitive eyes. I do wear contacts so I always recommend you remove them before using this if you wear them. It can be a real pain and difficult to get them clean if you accidentally get some on your lenses. The oils can ruin them if you're not careful. Otherwise, the only reason I don't give this 5 stars is cost.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received a generous sample of this. It effectively removed my foundation and other face makeup products but was not able to effectively remove eye make up and mascara, liner, etc. If you get it in your eyes, it burns and the oil blurs your vision for a few minutes which is somewhat perturbing - so be careful with the eye area!
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
I would have never tried this product alone. I received a few samples of it in different promotions. Yesterday, I finally ran out of the two free samples and purchased a full bottle of this long-wear makeup remover. It gets off mascara like nothing else I have ever seen!
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This makeup remover is incredible!!! It is so effective and doesn't hurt my eyes. I bought it on the bobbi brown website, and they also give you extra samples of things when you order something. I would highly recommend this product- best make up remover out there!
Nadia L.
Bainbridge, GA
I bought this product once for my prom since I knew it was going to be a long night as soon as I got home I put this new product to the test. It deffinately works wonders on the skin removing everything and it doesn't feel oily towards the end rather it feels like a moosterizer. I would recommend to buy this product because it is wonderful and does it's job amazingly.
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
I love this product so much. Wish it were more affordable, I have tried cheaper alternatives and none have compared to this. Its so easy and gentle on your skin. The makeup comes off without any scrubbing it anything. I definitely recommend this
Amanda M.
This has to be one of my favorite makeup removers. It works SO WELL against long-wearing makeup such as waterproof eyeliners and mascara without leaving a stubborn, streaky residue. The only pitfall is the cost. I have found similar products that are a tad more affordable.
Nadia M.
I think this product is ok. I prefer the bobby brown oil face wash. It's more bank for your buck. One can wash their face and take makeup off all at once. I got this product for free in combination of buying some other products online. I wouldn't buy this product.
Izabella L.
Newark, NJ
I loved this product it removed my makeup in seconds and left my skin flawless, the packaging was also very nice and unique, this is my first time using it and i bought it at Sephora in New York City . This product is perfect for anyone and any type of makeup!
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this safe for contact lens wearers?
Abbie B.
Suffolk
Does this remove all makeup and dirt? Is it oily/hydrating/refreshing? Is it ok for sensitive skin? Is it worth the money?
Aezia J.
Kearney
How is this with waterproof mascara?

back