15 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

A concentrated, highly-pigmented concealer that visibly brightens stubborn dark circles and softens hollows and tired lines in an instant. In one swipe, this highly-pigmented concealer covers completely, feels weightless, and instantly brightens dark circles. The non-drying formula helps balance skin's natural moisture levels for a supple, more comfortable feel. Also, the long-wear formula is water, sweat- and humidity-resistant with all-day coverage that won't crease or settle.

Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ivory
I walked into Sephora about a month back and was like, "Help, I have to interviews this week, back to back, and I look like a monster without any concealer. " At this point I had finished It Cosmetics concealer and Kat Von D. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use one of the 2 again, or try something new. They sat me in a chair and started to tell me about Bobbi Brown's new concealer. I've never had any Bobbi Brown cosmetics in my life, so I listened intently. "First off, you're not a monster," the girl said. "Secondly, there's his new concealer it's lightweight, full coverage, anti-aging, it fills in the hollows of your skin, and you don't even have to set it if you don't want to because it's long lasting." I was sold at lightweight, full coverage, and anti-aging. Sign me up! Because the concealer had a variety of shades, the girl who was helping me tried on three. I decided for a look that suit my skin tone more rather hang something lighter or brighter. Majority of the time,my makeup is just grab and go: concealer, eyelash serum, mascara, and eyebrows. With a lip product on the way. She warned me though, "You have to use this concealer with an under cream or it creases." No worries, because I just love using Origins Ginseng under eye cream! Note that even though in the end i chose the shade Ivory, because it suited my skin, all the shades are made 1 shade lighter than their corresponding foundation to make the choice easier for some. For me, I was looking for an exact fit. Also, this product was made with a collaboration of the beauty blender, as in, you'll get the best results from stippling it. The girl even told me that too, and it's true. The applicator is a bit on the downside; it's just a little weird. But I love it all none the less, new holy Grail :).
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Warm Honey
This is a concentrated highly pigmented concealer that visibly brightens stubborn dark circles and softens hollows and tired lines in an instant. In one swipe, this highly-pigmented concealer covers completely, feels weightless, and instantly brightens dark circles. The non-drying formula helps balance skin's natural moisture levels for a supple, more comfortable feel. Also, the long-wear formula is water-, sweat- and humidity-resistant with all-day coverage that won't crease or settle. I love the color range offered for woman of color. I was able to match the Concealer to my skin tone perfectly. I picked my perfect match the first time I saw the color and tested it under my eye area and jaw line. It's compact and easy to carry in your purse for quick touch ups. I am very impressed with the coverage it melts into the skin without being heavy and creasing or being noticed. It doesn't set on top of your skin. It blends with foundation and translucent powders. It's affordable $30 isn't bad for a good quality Concealer.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Beige, Natural, Porcelain
This product really does exactly what it says it will. I am a professional makeup artist that works on clients of all ages and I've had the hardest time finding an undereye concealer that covers severe dark circles and does not settle in fine lines. I have subtle undereye circles with fair skin and no wrinkles and this works great on me, and it also works on my clients that have mature skin with dry skin around their eyes. This concealer covers severe dark circles, does not look "cakey" and does not settle into lines. I purchased three shades for my kit and will be ordering more.  I recommend prepping the eye area with the Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream and then applying this concealer over it. I used to be a Bobbi Brown beauty advisor as well and I am so happy to see that they finally came out with a concealer pigmented enough to cover severe discoloration.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Natural
I went to Sephora looking for Shape Tape and came out with this Bobbi Brown product. (Sephora didn't carry Shape Tape!) I have tried so many concealers that it is borderline crazy. As a mom of 2 young children, the dark circles are real, as well as some nice puffiness of the undereye. So far I have had a good experience with this product, with little complaint. The shade is perfect for my skin tone, very easy to apply (after applying product I blend with my beauty blender), and it does last most of the day. I wish there was more of a lightening aspect to the product. I am a HUGE fan of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye but wanted to try something new. To be honest, I would still probably choose the Bye Bye Undereye over his product, however, it is very comparable!!
tenzin k.
tenzin k.
Review for: Honey
This bobby brown concealer is amazing! How? I have a dark spot on my cheeks and used multi products to cover it and non of the product till this bobby brown cover it so perfectly and I am so good to go on light foundation on top and which totally looks I am so clean n clear skin. I recommended this who needs to cover up dark spot, pimples, freckles actually anything! Because that peachy color blends so good to cover up.
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
Review for: Ivory
I had been searching for a good full coverage concealer to help cover some of the redness on my face and the dark circles under my eyes. The girl at the Bobbi Brown counter at my mall sold me on this one by saying it was full coverage and would do just what I needed it to do. Well I spent the money on it and am not impressed. I have to go through a quarter of the tube just to get the coverage I want. I have found other products that cover even more with just one dab of product. So overall, not that impressed for what I paid.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Beige
This is a very good full coverage concealer. It is a little thick, so you do not want to use a lot of product. I mainly use this under my eyes. I bought it two shades lighter than my natural skin color, so it helps brighten my under eyes and conceal fine lines. It can look cakey if you use too much product, so I recommend starting with a little product and adding more if needed.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Porcelain
This is the ONLY concealer that doesn't seap into my fines lines under my eyes other than the urban decay weightless concealer. This is full coverage af. The packaging is pretty. You can definitely tell it's Bobbi Brown. I have already recommended this to several people. For them to at least get a sample and try before buying. Even though I know everyone will love it!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
Review for: Warm Natural
I must admit the first time I ever physically felt this concealer I did not care for the texture. However, I decided to give it another try about a week later and ended up falling in love with this concealer. Between this one and NARS, I actually prefer the Bobbi Brown as I feel it gives a lot more coverage without having to build it so much.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
Review for: Natural Tan
I recently bought this and let me tell you this product is so good on the skin, I applied it to my under eyes and it didn't move all day and it actually had really good coverage (it covered up all my freckles) i love it!! The concealer doesn't look cakey at all & glides on to the skin nicely without having to use too much product.
Gia A.
Gia A.
Is it worth the price??
Anna R.
Anna R.
Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's this concealer like? Is it 100% full coverage?
Amani O.
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Is it full coverage?
Julia V.
Julia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks very beautiful, but I don't know if looks good on people with fair skin like me.
Leisha C.
Leisha C.
Bolton
Beauty Junkie Expert
How full coverage is this?