BY BOBBI BROWN #92 in Concealer

Cover dark circles in one step—this concentrated, highly-pigmented concealer visibly brightens stubborn under eye darkness and softens hollows and tired lines in an instant (no sleep required). With 12-hour wear.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Polybutene , Kaolin , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Octyldodecanol , Tribehenin , Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols , Phytantriol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tocopherol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sorbitan Oleate , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

• Is this better then the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ?2 Answers
  • Is this good at covering redness and dark circles ???1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Molly R.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I’ve been such a Bobbi Brown loyalist for well over a decade, but when I tried this I was so disappointed. The product is very thick, so I experimented with things like making sure I was using after an eye cream, or different blending methods. Nothing seemed to work. The texture is heavy and feels thick even when applied, but the coverage doesn’t feel any more substantial than the smoother lighter weight concealers (like BOBBI BROWN Intensive Skin Serum Corrector and concealer) they offer. If you like more dramatic makeup, this may be a better fit, but for me it was a miss.
Kim P.
Boston
Review for: Porcelain more...
One of my favorite concealers ever. Definitely gets the job done and conceals my dark spots perfectly and my dark circles! It does feel a bit heavy on my skin, but I don’t mind as long as the coverage is great since I don’t wear foundation. It runs a bit pricey, but if you want full coverage that lasts the entire day, this is the concealer!
Kelly j.
This is a pretty thick concealer so if you are looking to camouflage, this is a great option. Love the applicator and the color selection. Sets beautifully with various products from other brands like Becca, mac, and hourglass. I have got a lot of use out of this concealer and will continue to buy. Does not oxidize!
Rosselyn A.
I have a problem with dark circles and this concealer has been the solution to that problem. Like many people say...yes, it is very thick. I apply it directly to my undereye area and then I use a damp bb to blend it (slowly tapping the bb around where I applied the product), it works perfect for me. I also have uneven skin tone (for some reason my forehead is a litle darker than the rest of my face) this concealer helps me to correct that too. Definitely worth spending the $30 on this concealer.
Kim S.
Review for: Beige more...
Not a huge fan.  It's so thick I can barely get it out of the tube, felt like it was dried up. It does not glide on or blend out easily. And once it's on its definitely not crease proof nor does it provide particularly spectacular coverage. overall for the price there are better options
Riya D.
This is definitely a full coverage foundation, very creamy and easy to blend and a very beautiful highlighting concealer. However it didn't really work on my dark circles even with the color corrector! However it's a very beautiful concealer!
Tatiana M.
Fairfax
Great full coverage concealer that conceals dark circles nicely. You do need to moisturize under eye area first. The concealer last all day and the color works perfectly well for me. I am have light skin and use Warm Ivory shade.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is really nice and tacky if you like full coverage! I only use it in the corner of my eye because it doesn’t blend very Well. I recommend warming it up in your finger and going from there! Love the coverage though
Crystal M.
N Smithfield, RI
I had high hopes for this concealer.. But was let down. It seems as though it sits on top of the skin creating an almost chalky appearance. It is also very thick and hard to spread with a beauty blender ( of thats your thing)
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Sand more...
I wasn't sure about the consistency at first but now having read through reviews, I understand that is the fault of the applicator wand sponge that makes the concealer strange, not the actual product itself. The shade is perfect for my skin tone. It provides good under eye coverage and brightens them as well. I don't have much to compare it to since this was my first "big girl" concealer but I am liking what it has to offer.
Anna R.
Belfast
What's this concealer like? Is it 100% full coverage?
Glorimary A.
Is it worth the price??
Amani O.
Is it full coverage?
Leisha C.
Bolton
Question has been deleted
anastasia d.
Is this better then the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ?