BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

When a simple face wash won't do, this purifying formula does the dirty work, providing a deeper, more thorough cleaning. Like a deep cleanse for skin—this mask removes impurities, pollutants and excess oil from pores without stripping skin. Skin instantly looks healthier, clearer and more refined.

Who it's For:

All skin types.

Why It's Different:

A unique blend of Hawaiian Sea Water and mineral-rich Amazonian White Clay work together to help extract toxins and impurities, while reducing the appearance of pore size. Combined with the detoxifying powers of Sea Salt and Sea Water, the powerful clay-based formula helps remove pore-clogging debris and excess oil from skin, while simultaneously nourishing—never over-stripping.

How to Use:

Apply a thin layer on slightly damp skin and allow to dry for 2-5 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Use once a week or as needed.

Mary L.
Centreville, VA
This is my go to mask for every skin need. First of all this mask doesn't dry out skin, in fact after removal I feel refreshed and radiant. It is a great idea to multi mask with the other great concoctions from Bobbi Brown, like Bobbi Brown Radiance Boost Mask
GRACE O.
New Brunswick, NJ
If used once a week it will dramatically clear your pores and skin. I use t when I am having bad break outs and my skin is extra oily. It is perfect for problematic skin, acne prone and oily skin. Only issue is it is pricey for the amount of product received.
Posh O.
Fort Pierce, FL
This mask worked really well for my oily skin. A true facial deep pore detox. Very pricey but I would repurchase. I love how this felt on the skin. Not too drying .
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
AMAZING ! My hands down favorite mask of life ! I will never not be without this mask! Clay gel like consistency that dries down to a hard shell, when rinsing off with warm water the mask definitely gets gel like in texture making it a breeze to remove. Leaves the skin brighter, softer and refreshed. Definitely removes excess dirt and oil. An amazing mask for just the nose area. I apply this to my T-zone, chin and cheeks. Would purchase over and over again.
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
I freaking love this stuff!!!! I got it as a sample one day, and had to buy it immediately after. It's really thick, so I use a tiny bit of it and it really spreads! A few mins after applying it, it started getting really cool and tingly. After washing it off, my face felt really cool and refreshed!!!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I love this mask! While it does tend to be a bit drying, it definitely will clear up your skin! I tend to get mostly blackheads, but some whiteheads as well. This mask is taking care of both of those issues. My skin's never looked better. Another great thing is the fact that you only have to leave it on for 2-5 minutes - perfect for those who are a bit short on time.
Nadia A.
Boston
I love Bobbi brown 😍😍😍 but especially this. This left my face/eyes so smooth and smelt good. I recommend this because it fixed any dry areas almost over night and left my face smelling really good. I love this product it's a great find and can be bought online
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I mean its bobbi brown whats not to love? they have done it again with this mask. With all the pollution and smog in the city you need a good mask to draw out impurities. this met my expectations for sure and id buy again. thank you Bobbi brown!
Georgia B.
tallahassee
Absolutely love this clay mask because it leaves the skin feeling incredibly refreshed and hydrated afterwards also well as super enriched with a nice and fresh glow! One of my favorite masks I've ever come across
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
This product isn't completely useless because it did remove excess oil and helped with the size of my pores. The thing that makes it disappointing is the amount of fragrance that is in it, so for that reason, I do not recommend.
Marina R.
Miami
Always been interested in masks and scrubs especially because my skin type is oily and enlarged pores . I want a controlled fat and skin pores unblocked , help!
Jackie T.
New Castle, DE
Does this detox mask get rid of blackheads?? And help minimize large pores?
Nicole Q.
Youngstown, NY
I'm looking for a good clay mask. Would this work?
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
How many uses do you get out of this product ?
Kayla R.
Is the affordable? Does it really work? Does it get rid of black heads!