Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Hawaiian Sea Water & White Clay Mask uploaded by Saddie V.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A purifying mask that removes impurities, pollutants, and excess oil from pores without stripping your skin. This mask instantly leaves skin looking healthier, clearer, and more refined. It's formulated with a unique blend of Hawaiian sea water and mineral-rich Amazonian white clay, which work together to reduce toxins and impurities, while minimizing the look of pore size. Combined with the detoxifying powers of sea salt and sea water, the powerful clay-based formula helps to remove pore-clogging debris and excess oil from skin, while simultaneously nourishing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• How many uses do you get out of this ...Honestly it depends how often ... 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good clay mask. Wou...This mask is my holy grail, it... 1 Answers
  • Is the affordable? Does it really wor...Be the first to answer!
Photo (1)
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my most favorite masks! It's a little pricy but once you feel it working you will buy it yourself. There is a fresh and clean tingling while you have it on. The best part is when it dries and you can see thousands of pores being cleaned. You will not be disappointed!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Pottstown, Pa
I was very surprised with how much I liked his face mask. After putting it on, you can see every pore in your face through the mask. After washing it off your pores seem to vanish. It is very similar to the glamglow supermud mask but much more affordable.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Miami , FL
This mask dried up super quick (which is very important to me because I hate waiting for a mask to dry) and left my skin feeling refreshed
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
AMAZING ! My hands down favorite mask of life ! I will never not be without this mask! Clay gel like consistency that dries down to a hard shell, when rinsing off with warm water the mask definitely gets gel like in texture making it a breeze to remove. Leaves the skin brighter, softer and refreshed. Definitely removes excess dirt and oil. An amazing mask for just the nose area. I apply this to my T-zone, chin and cheeks. Would purchase over and over again.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
I freaking love this stuff!!!! I got it as a sample one day, and had to buy it immediately after. It's really thick, so I use a tiny bit of it and it really spreads! A few mins after applying it, it started getting really cool and tingly. After washing it off, my face felt really cool and refreshed!!!
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Boston
I love Bobbi brown ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but especially this. This left my face/eyes so smooth and smelt good. I recommend this because it fixed any dry areas almost over night and left my face smelling really good. I love this product it's a great find and can be bought online
Saddie V.
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
This product isn't completely useless because it did remove excess oil and helped with the size of my pores. The thing that makes it disappointing is the amount of fragrance that is in it, so for that reason, I do not recommend.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Tuscaloosa
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The smell is amazing as all Bobbi Brown products are. Always leaves my face feeling so fresh. I love that the impurities of my face show up when this mask is dryingย
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Jacksonville
This is definitely a heavier mask but if you're taking a nice bath using one of Lush's bath bombs then I would definitely recommend. It's so relaxing and leaves your skin feeling aaaaamazing! ย
Sam M.
Sam M.
Norridge, IL
this is my favorite face mask i have used! its a great dupe for the glam glow mask, its much more affordable & it does the same thing
Marina R.
Marina R.
Miami
Always been interested in masks and scrubs especially because my skin type is oily and enlarged pores . I want a controlled fat and skin pores unblocked , help!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
New castle, DE
Does this detox mask get rid of blackheads?? And help minimize large pores?
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Youngstown, NY
I'm looking for a good clay mask. Would this work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
How many uses do you get out of this product ?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Is the affordable? Does it really work? Does it get rid of black heads!