BY BOBBI BROWN

A purifying mask that removes impurities, pollutants, and excess oil from pores without stripping your skin. This mask instantly leaves skin looking healthier, clearer, and more refined. It's formulated with a unique blend of Hawaiian sea water and mineral-rich Amazonian white clay, which work together to reduce toxins and impurities, while minimizing the look of pore size. Combined with the detoxifying powers of sea salt and sea water, the powerful clay-based formula helps to remove pore-clogging debris and excess oil from skin, while simultaneously nourishing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
AMAZING ! My hands down favorite mask of life ! I will never not be without this mask! Clay gel like consistency that dries down to a hard shell, when rinsing off with warm water the mask definitely gets gel like in texture making it a breeze to remove. Leaves the skin brighter, softer and refreshed. Definitely removes excess dirt and oil. An amazing mask for just the nose area. I apply this to my T-zone, chin and cheeks. Would purchase over and over again.
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
I freaking love this stuff!!!! I got it as a sample one day, and had to buy it immediately after. It's really thick, so I use a tiny bit of it and it really spreads! A few mins after applying it, it started getting really cool and tingly. After washing it off, my face felt really cool and refreshed!!!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I love this mask! While it does tend to be a bit drying, it definitely will clear up your skin! I tend to get mostly blackheads, but some whiteheads as well. This mask is taking care of both of those issues. My skin's never looked better. Another great thing is the fact that you only have to leave it on for 2-5 minutes - perfect for those who are a bit short on time.
Nadia A.
Boston
I love Bobbi brown 😍😍😍 but especially this. This left my face/eyes so smooth and smelt good. I recommend this because it fixed any dry areas almost over night and left my face smelling really good. I love this product it's a great find and can be bought online
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I mean its bobbi brown whats not to love? they have done it again with this mask. With all the pollution and smog in the city you need a good mask to draw out impurities. this met my expectations for sure and id buy again. thank you Bobbi brown!
Georgia B.
tallahassee
Absolutely love this clay mask because it leaves the skin feeling incredibly refreshed and hydrated afterwards also well as super enriched with a nice and fresh glow! One of my favorite masks I've ever come across
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
This product isn't completely useless because it did remove excess oil and helped with the size of my pores. The thing that makes it disappointing is the amount of fragrance that is in it, so for that reason, I do not recommend.
Caroline G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The smell is amazing as all Bobbi Brown products are. Always leaves my face feeling so fresh. I love that the impurities of my face show up when this mask is drying
Lucy G.
Louisville
I tried this once, I don't really know what it was what I was doing. I read the back of the bottle and I did what the instructions told me to do! And I loved it it was amazing! It worked so well! I really think that everyone in the world should have this product!
Samantha L.
Jacksonville
This is definitely a heavier mask but if you're taking a nice bath using one of Lush's bath bombs then I would definitely recommend. It's so relaxing and leaves your skin feeling aaaaamazing!
Marina R.
Miami
Always been interested in masks and scrubs especially because my skin type is oily and enlarged pores . I want a controlled fat and skin pores unblocked , help!
Jackie T.
New Castle, DE
Does this detox mask get rid of blackheads?? And help minimize large pores?
Nicole Q.
Youngstown, NY
I'm looking for a good clay mask. Would this work?
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
How many uses do you get out of this product ?
Kayla R.
Is the affordable? Does it really work? Does it get rid of black heads!