BOBBI BROWN Ink Liner uploaded by Denise R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A pen-style liquid liner that doesn't fade, flake or smudge.

Why It's Different:

Flexible felt-tip applicator delivers carbon black pigments with extreme precision. It glides on evenly without dragging or tugging on lids.

How To Use:

Place felt tip as close to the lash line as possible for perfectly defined eyes.

• I was looking at this but I'm unsure because pens tend to...3 Answers
Emma B.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This product does exactly what you would hope and expect. Stays on and goes on really well. I've never noticed it out of place or amusing. I used to use it everyday as my daily eye liner but was looking for a cheaper option to use daily.
Abby C.
I am obsessed with this liner. It’s like a fine-tipped marker, so you have lots of control and it’s pretty easy to use. The color lasts all day and all night. Best of all, the product lasts me months and months even with daily use.
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Very good to use. Very good price. Overall rating is a five star and good doesn't affect the eye but makes the eyes blend out and would recommend for friends to use.
Athena D.
Yass! This thing is so great. The color is great and the felt tip of the pen is firm enough to go on pretty easily. It is very easy to use and be pretty precise with. I would recommend it. It last all night with no need for touch ups.
Dianna G.
Great option for liner. I’m only giving it four instead of five stars as I s risky like the BOBBI BROWN Long-wear Gel Eyeliner better. This one doesn’t last as long and the line isn’t always as clear compared to using an eyeliner brush, but it’s a great option if you prefer a stick liner.
Iryna L.
Philadelphia, PA
At first I was skeptical about how comfortable it is to apply eyeliner with this "pen", but once I tried..I literally fell in love with it. Definitely gonna repurchase this one. I wold recommend it to everyone
Michaela H.
I loved how easy this product was to use, but for me it went on pretty thin, and I had to reapply it a few times. also, it's hard to reach that line you get between your lashes and your lid with the pen.
Dara D.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite liners ever. Some people don't care for the liquid liners but I find them to be one of the easiest ways to apply liner. I am soon to run out, but plan to restock. Love it!!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I really liked this eyeliner. Glides on smooth and easy. I like the bold look it gives. I only use it on top and use pencil on the bottom.No more cleaning my eye liner brush every morning.
Kristen V.
Willis
This is my go to eyeliner. I only do the top of my eyes but it litterally takes me a minute to apply. It glides on quick and the perfect width. Would recommend
Dinah C.
Geneva, NY
I was looking at this but I'm unsure because pens tend to dry out.. how well does it last and apply?

Amazon