BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristen K.BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by April P.BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kris h.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:
A mix-and-match spectrum of matte, metallic, and sparkle shades perfect for creating sizzling eye looks.

What it does:
This palette offers a spectrum of matte, metallic, and sparkle shades—from amber and bronze to burgundy and taupe—that are perfect for creating smoldering looks.

This set contains:
- 6 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Eyeshadows in Stone Cold (light warm peach), Red Rock (rich rust-red), Behind the Sun (metallic bronzed peach gold), Slow Burn (sparkling bright copper gold), Interstellar (metallic warm white gold), Solar Flame (rich burgundy brown)
- 2 x 0.06 oz/ 1.71 g Eyeshadows in Infra-Red (shimmering warm pink with gold reflections), Fever Dream (shimmering bright copper)

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Sweep Stone Cold, Behind the Sun, or Interstellar across lids using the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately).
-Create dimension by applying Red Rock, Infra-Red, or Fever Dream to the crease with the Angle Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately).
-Finish by smudging Slow Burn or Solar Flame along upper and lower lash lines with the Smokey Eye Liner Brush (sold separately).

Smoldering Sultry Eye:
-Apply Fever Dream to lids and blend into creases with Angle Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately).
-Layer Infra-Red on top and blend into creases and inner corners with Angle Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately).
-Smudge Solar Flame and Red Rock along lower lash lines with Smokey Eye Liner Brush (sold separately).
-Finish with two to three coats of Smokey Eye Mascara (sold separately).

About the Brand

BOBBI BROWN

Founded in 1991 by legendary makeup artist Bobbi Brown, this global premium beauty brand celebrates the individual beauty of all women around the world. From face products that are expressly designed to look like skin to colors that enhance eyes, cheeks, and lips, Bobbi Brown encapsulates the essence of modern beauty.

• Is this worth the purchase ?1 Answers
  • Hi there; I was just wondering who has used this product;...3 Answers
  • When it comes to eye shadows, which colors go best with b...6 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maylin S.
Lynch Station, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m giving this 5 stars because the palette is wonderful. The mattes blend easily and the shimmers apply so well with a brush or fingers. I personally apply them with my fingers. My only thing was that I ordered from Sephora and when I received it the glitter eyeshadow that’s no. 3 on the bottom row was completely shattered. I repressed it as much as a could to save it. Sephora was nice enough to offer me a replacement as well but that same color shadow came shattered so perhaps the formula is just lightly pressed or something. At that point I wish I bought it in person but oh well. Sadly, it won’t be an eyeshadow palette I would be able to travel with.

Kris h.
Detroit
Purchased at: Sephora
The colors are outstanding! We all know it’s time for fall colours to arrive...well let’s just say Bobbi Brown showed up with Infra-Red palette. This is nothing, but average. The colours are bright and very pigmented. It blends and layers like a dream! Keep in mind the colours are not bright red, their more of a maroon’ish flavor.
Maria R.
I love this pallet and the colors it contains it was a really good purchase and when I first go it I was so excited to try it out the apply is very easy and it’s not difficult to blend at all and if I ran out I would definitely recommend buying again
Brie F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is an amazing pallet from Bobby Brown. Definitely one of the better ones that she has pushed out in the last two years. Over the last couple of years I’ve purchased every Bobbi brown pallet that has come out and I have been quite disappointed until I receive the infrared and the ultraviolet pallets. Just exquisitely done eyeshadow palettes but you have to be patient when applying the shimmer and glittery shades to your eyelids. Take your time and I will come out excellent
Alisha F.
Lubbock
I love this pallet it’s colors are nice and beutaful I put this planet on my eyes like everyday and each and every colors looks amazing on me I love it more than I love my friend...... I also love the way it fells on my skin it’s fells great. It’s fells like your having a spa but your not your putting on eyeshadow. I hope you enjoy it toooo
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful! After receiving the ultraviolet palette as a gift I just had to get this one myself, but the UV swatched poorly but applied on the lids was stunning. I love the warmer shades on this palette and for BB these two palettes are considered very bright and unique compared to her usual neutral shades.
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
Love it. The shadows are so pigmented and so beautiful. Also love the customer service. Mine came broken and customer service was amazing in replacing the item with no issue. Recommend!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Gorgeous colors, they go perfect for any fall look. They blended really well. Overall i really liked it. It did remind me of another palett i have that i do tend to reach for more often.
milagros e.
Purchased at: Sephora
BOBBI BROWN Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette beautiful neutral palette!!! Great quality. Use a glitter primer for the shimmery shades. It's on sale right now ($29)
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the idea of this palette! Bobbi Brown has yet to disappoint! I recommend trying out this palette and the ultraviolet sister palette to this when you visit Sephora.
Cristina G.
When it comes to eye shadows, which colors go best with brown eyes?
Nesma A.
jeddah
Question has been deleted
Adri P.
glasgow
Is this good.
Scout W.
El Cajon, CA
Does the glitter eyeshadow last? Or is there a lot of fall out?

Sephora