MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBobbi Brown
Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation

BOBBI BROWN Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation

Introducing Bobbi's most natural-looking foundation yet. Creamy and soft to the touch yet light and airy, this buildable powder formula can be applied wet or dry. Reflective pigments optically diffuse skin imperfections, minimizing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless, even glow. Customize your level of coverage: For high coverage, smooth it on with a damp sponge. For medium coverage, apply it with on puff or dry sponge. For sheer coverage, dust it on with a powder brush. Available in 20 skin tone-correct shades.

What store is this product sold in? I've never seen this item.
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation!
Deisy F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is the foundation I use on a daily basis. I have sensitive and oily skin, this was my perfect match. Leaves my skin feeling non-oily, matte, and looks natural. Totally worth the money!
Shireen S.
Brookfield, WI
I love this product, it’s very light weight and feels so nice on my face, I would like it to last a little longer on my face during the day. It’s easy to apply. I would recommend it. BOBBI BROWN Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation
Olivia L.
Andover, MA
Love love love. Great coverage and so light on my face the color also matches my face so it is perfect
Savannah S.
Nashville
I just love this powder. It has a variety of shades with just a tint of shimmer. It’s already perfect.
Melody D.
Bear, DE
This powder is amazing. It completed my look. It give me the dewy and Matt finish that I love. It’s super easy to use and you really can’t go wrong with it. It’s great for beginners who are new to make up.
Carmen K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite fountain. Quick, easy and great coverage. I always have a back up ready incase I run out.
Sylver D.
Vista, CA
I carry this in my purse daily, it's the perfect powder for any foundation. Lasts you forever.
Myra W.
Duncanville, AL
I love this foundation when I am sweating it doesn’t make your face cakey. For me it is good and best for my skin type. It’s a bit pricey but it’s okay. I love the packaging as well it is a sophisticated type. And yes I will recommend this products to my friends
Heaven V.
churchhill
This product wasn’t that expensive so I’m not mad but it wasn’t as full coverage as I wanted or had planned but it still did the job. The packaging was a little cheap but I would still recommend considering it’s not that expensive and some people may not mind it.
Lisa R.
Clark, NJ
Gives a smooth light weight finish. Even though it is meant as a foundation I use it as a finishing powder. It gives extra coverage and pigment and smoothies out my foundation