BOBBI BROWN Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation uploaded by Dona M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Introducing Bobbi's most natural-looking foundation yet. Creamy and soft to the touch yet light and airy, this buildable powder formula can be applied wet or dry. Reflective pigments optically diffuse skin imperfections, minimizing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless, even glow. Customize your level of coverage: For high coverage, smooth it on with a damp sponge. For medium coverage, apply it with on puff or dry sponge. For sheer coverage, dust it on with a powder brush. Available in 20 skin tone-correct shades.

• What store is this product sold in? I've never seen this ...2 Answers
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
OK let me tell you guys something right now if you don't go out right now and get you some Bobbi Brown cosmetics you don't know I would say the pro about a brown cosmetics is the quality of everything including you know highlighters eyeshadows a Contor stuff like that the con would be that it is really expensive so if you're just starting out with make up and you don't want to spin straight off the bat $99 on the pallet or $70 on something then don't start with this but it's amazing
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Honestly this is not a foundation. It is an over glorified pressed powder. The amount you need to put on your face to get even light coverage is to much for $44 for less then half of an ounce. Its severly over priced. It would be nice to use though as a finishing powder but even then the effect is not really illuminating I would say. In all I would say this is really just a very basic pressed powder. For shame bobbi.
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
I really loved this powder. The shade that I used was "warm almond" this product is actually long lasting! The packaging is very nice. There is so many pros about this product. And I would actually buy this product again.
Dona M.
Waltham, MA
Love the texture. I use a Real Techniques powder brush to apply and its great. I dont like using the puff that's provided, but some might like using it. Shade selection is good. Good for oily skin. Only hitch is the price ;)
Rachel N.
I really like this. It's mattifying and sets liquid foundations and Concealer a well. It's pigmented and looks like second skin...but matte! The packaging is simple and I like the sponge that comes with it - that being said, you don't get a huge amount of product in the pan, but it works well.
Monica S.
Dallas
I’ve been using Bobbi Brown for at least two years. I always purchase Bobbi Brown at Nordstrom.Great Coverage that will last all Day. Other, Makeup doesn’t give me the even look that I’m looking for. Yes, I would definitely buy it again!
Suzanne  E.
Whitestown, IN
I was truly upset when maybeline did away with their powder foundation as I had been using it since high school. For my upcoming wedding I got my make-up done by a bobbi brown artist, and asked to try their powder foundation (after having tried several other brands with no luck). I am in love! Not only can I wear it alone when I just want to run out the door on the weekends, but I can also layer it over my foundation when I need a long lasting finish. I have sensitive skin as well as it can turn oily by day end, and this is a perfect fit!
Victoria L.
This is the best powder I've ever used. I have incredibly dry skin, but I use this as a setting powder instead of a foundation. I lightly dust it all over my face with a fluffy powder brush and it perfectly sets my makeup without making it look cakey or accentuating any dry patches. I also appreciate the large color range because I usually have trouble find products light enough for my skin.
Brooke K.
Weston, MA
This is the very first Bobbi Brown product that I used and it always worked super well for me. It provided me with great coverage and evened out my skin tone which was great to get from just one product. I didn't need to use a different type of brush to apply it either, which was really convenient that the compact foundation came with an applicator too.
Jessica L.
Great product, although a bit pricey but hey this is going on your face. Better pay more and not mess up that face. I really like this finish powder because my face gets oily after putting on lotion and bb cream/ foundation. After applying this my face is more matte than oily. Totally recommend this!
Tonya W.
What store is this product sold in? I've never seen this item.

back