3 colors available

karen g.
karen g.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Natural 4
I am so in love with product but the problem is it breaks so easy. I love this texture so much and the price is on high end and pricey .I really wish they made the product differet I have so many cracked and have to be careful when using cant carry around
Faith B.
Faith B.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Most of bobbi Brown products are great but this definitely leaves a smooth finish for me after I highlight under my eyes." And if keeps your makeup in place all day, also gives me a shimmering finishing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Sylver D.
Sylver D.
Vista, CA
Review for: Natural 4
I carry this in my purse daily, it's the perfect powder for any foundation. Lasts you forever.
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Beirut , ['', '', '']
Love how smooth is is and I can set my makeup without it looking so cakey and dry. Bobby brown has amazing products that glide on the face very flawlessly.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Review for: Cool Beige 3.25
My friend us this makeup on my and its looks good on my skin I also love how I look with that makeup this one my favort makeup I ever seen
Bã¡Rbara P.
Bã¡Rbara P.
Selkirk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best illuminating finish powder compact foundation i loved is the best !!
Chia Lia T.
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
Review for: Almond 7
It's a good product, I use it when I'm not doing a harsh look. But overall worth the price (:
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
Such A Great Affordable Product Makes Your Skin Look Smooth & Doest Make Me Break Out <3
Briana W.
Briana W.
Review for: Cool Beige 3.25
Can't go wrong with Bobbi Brown. I apply this after liquid foundation and it gives my skin an airbrushed look. This is comparable to Studio Fix by Mac. A great go-to beauty product!
audrey m.
audrey m.
Review for: Almond 7
Great product! I use this almost daily (when I do my makeup) and it works and looks great!