Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

k-beats B.
k-beats B.
Such a beautiful sheen ! A small anount of this product can go a long way so I think that it is worth the money !
rayssa M.
rayssa M.
Aracaju-SE
A melhor marca!Eu amo os produtos são de qualidade e não dá alergia!E dura bastante o melhor!E moderno.
Ina C.
Ina C.
it is very good. it makes everything look good, i recomended it to my friends and they liked it to.
Roma G.
Roma G.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
I love this product and the product is so amazing and very affordable for many people who are very affordable
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I have been told that it is very good I need to try it I still do not have it I would love to have this or another similar thing I have not tried it but I want to try it and so I can give a better reference regarding this product in eality I need it a lot
juan p.
juan p.
Leaves a really beautiful and unique finish I love it also offers a beautiful unique master this products is beautiful
shiza z.
shiza z.
London
I have the shade called Maui and it's amazing I hate bright opacity of blushes but this shade is nice and light
Charis U.
Charis U.
I love this product if I don't want to wear makeup because it gives me a bronzed look but also adds a glow fresh look as well. I think it's best for tan to olive skin.