Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Samira A.
Perfect bronzing powder that gives your skin a glow while highlighting it and doesn't look cakey or too shiny
Linda R.
New York
I try to stay away from light colors because of my skin tone but I have used this and I would purchase it.
Teresa P.
I stole this product from my aunt well she lent it to me and I never gave it back but it is just amazing
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
Super cute shade and it has a flawless touch. I've worn it several times with my night out makeup.
Jamie H.
Unhappy with this especially paying $4 just for it to look like crap! Unsatified and disappointed
Kathy P.
Amazing Product! Easy application! I would highly recommend this product to all of my friends!
Looking forward to seeing the product is. Cm fm af wet week yup fl fm cm fg ag week to top fl v
Adriana G.
Best ever! I don't even care what it costs! I
Wish there was a place in Alaska that sold
This.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this bronzer. It blends well with my foundation and highlights my face nicely.
Sheila K.
You will feel like you were kissed by the sun!
This wil give you that natural glow all year