Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Azra C.
Urbandale, IA
I love the color is so beautiful and smooth I love the product is great you have to try.

Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
I love Santa Barbara and I love this bronzer it's a great color on your scan I love it so much it's the best ever I love it
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this bronzer. It blends well with my foundation and highlights my face nicely.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
love Bobbi Brown products. This bronzer powder was lightweight, easy to apply, and stayed on all day. Would highly recommend this product!
Ankita S.
So natural and light. I got medium 2 for my fair skin, pink undertones, and for spring into summer this is just right with just a little on my brush. I think as I tan, I could build it up for a darker tone. Get it!
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Love this stuff. I love the little illuminating flakes that give my skin that perfect glow
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Santa Barbara Bobbi brown is the best highlighter and bronzer. It compliments every skin tone because of the rose gold coloration. The lighter color of the highlighter is the best I have ever used.
Sarah M.
I love Bobbi brown and this color is so pretty. It's expensive but it will last you forever and it is good quality high end product. You can find it at sephora and sometimes ulta and Nordstrom. Good product
Debbie O.
Lewes, DE
A friend recommended Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - I tried it & loved it. I love the consistency and it feels whisper light on your skin. Gives me just the right amount of color.
Sid A.
Toronto
Bobbi brown illuminating is a nice bronzing powder. Doesn't look to harsh. Give you a flawless look