Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Miranda W.
Severn, MD
this bronzing powder isn't my favorite but i would like to try it again to see if it does well with my skin maybe in the summer. It made me look shinny
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful color for every skin tone. They're very pigmented and easy to blend. This product is pretty expensive but it last so long.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love Bobbi Brown products. This bronzer powder was lightweight, easy to apply, and stayed on all day. Would highly recommend this product!
maria m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Bobbi brown bronzing powder is so great and my favorite and this is hands down the best bronzer and I highly recommend it
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
I love Santa Barbara and I love this bronzer it's a great color on your scan I love it so much it's the best ever I love it
Xamaris M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This finished my face nicely and it doesnt bloch up. I live this glow uo it gives me. I woud recoment this to everyone
Samira A.
Perfect bronzing powder that gives your skin a glow while highlighting it and doesn't look cakey or too shiny
Linda R.
New York
I try to stay away from light colors because of my skin tone but I have used this and I would purchase it.
Teresa P.
I stole this product from my aunt well she lent it to me and I never gave it back but it is just amazing
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute shade and it has a flawless touch. I've worn it several times with my night out makeup.