Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Linda R.
Linda R.
New York
I try to stay away from light colors because of my skin tone but I have used this and I would purchase it.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Best ever! I don't even care what it costs! I
Wish there was a place in Alaska that sold
This.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Looks great on everyone! I can always count on bobby brown to look my best! Would recommend
Samira A.
Samira A.
Perfect bronzing powder that gives your skin a glow while highlighting it and doesn't look cakey or too shiny
Heather A.
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
Super cute shade and it has a flawless touch. I've worn it several times with my night out makeup.
Azra C.
Azra C.
Urbandale, IA
I love the color is so beautiful and smooth I love the product is great you have to try.

Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Unhappy with this especially paying $4 just for it to look like crap! Unsatified and disappointed
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Amazing Product! Easy application! I would highly recommend this product to all of my friends!
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
You will feel like you were kissed by the sun!
This wil give you that natural glow all year
Looking forward to seeing the product is. Cm fm af wet week yup fl fm cm fg ag week to top fl v