Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Have you seen how cute this color is, now imagine it on your cheeks. You'd be missing out on a huge opportunity if you didn't purchase this, I did and honestly I've ordered another three just in case it's ever out of stock
Sophia R.
Aloha , OR
The color was really nice and it blended into my skin very easily, the only thing I didn't like was that it was very slightly patchy. Not enough to be super noticeable on the face but enough to be annoying
Carla C.
Laredo, TX
I am very skeptical when it comes to bronzer, I barely use it. But when it comes to this one, i just love it. It is better for skins like mine, which are light. It looks soft and gives my skin a great illumination. I am super sure that I would buy it again.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I really liked this product overall, however, I was not pleased with the Santa Barbara shade, as my skin was far too pale for it. The bronzer provided coverage and color for the majority of my work day and there was no need to re-apply or touch up. I would purchase this product again, however, I would do so in a different shade.
Irene L.
Hidalgo, TX
Great formula and the color looks like a peachy pink tone, but once it's applied it looks pink, not bad but it's not what you expect. I think is better for pale skin and specialy if you use it as a blush. I don't see this as a bronzer,it's better to use it as a blush.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
It is a great one! I love that it is such a decent amount of powder in their package! It was a great color as well it matched my skin perfectly! i love that it smooth and that it does not make your skin look like shimmery or gross. I love that it goes so well with a lot of different foundations!!
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOVE this bobbi brown bronzing powder! i love how true the color is to my skin tone, but also giving me just enough color to make it look so natural! I always get so many compliments when I wear this about how flawless my skin looks. It also does a great job covering up blemishes and acne!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Santa Barbara Bobbi brown is the best highlighter and bronzer. It compliments every skin tone because of the rose gold coloration. The lighter color of the highlighter is the best I have ever used.
Sarah M.
I love Bobbi brown and this color is so pretty. It's expensive but it will last you forever and it is good quality high end product. You can find it at sephora and sometimes ulta and Nordstrom. Good product
Ankita S.
So natural and light. I got medium 2 for my fair skin, pink undertones, and for spring into summer this is just right with just a little on my brush. I think as I tan, I could build it up for a darker tone. Get it!